Thunderstorms everywhere?

Liveweather with overcast clouds brings always thunderstorms. If I look at the real weather data of the area, then far and wide nothing of thunderstorms is to be recognized. Does this only happen to me, or have others already noticed it?

I noticed same yesterday at George Bush Intl but couldn’t post because forums were down. Haven’t tried today though.

I have no weather addon…

Hey,

it’s always worth to check out the Search Function, in order to avoid double posts and spam. I found this interesting topic about your issue.

This is an ongoing issue for me since weeks now. However I can live with it. I’d far rather Asobo focused their efforts on fixing aircraft bugs (if it is a question of allocating resources)

You could try Unreal weather, similar to Rex weather but free, although weather transitions could be smoother.

Smoother with Rex on Unreal?

Could be smoother when using Unreal

1 Like

yeah same was surprised actually

Thank you. I will try…

Hapenned to me yesterday as well, just broken clouds, then lightning everywhere…

1 Like

Happend to my yesterday the first time while on Live Weather and Approaching Innsbruck

Same here. Thunder and lightning all over in Denmark.

A perfect example of why this “Voting System” doesn’t work well, there’s already been loads of threads on this very subject and yet the “Votes” are spread all across them.

I just hope Asobo are aware of the immediate issues and that they not solely relying on this Voting System to determine what they fix as priority.

1 Like

Multiple threads on same subject are inevitable as people experience the problem and either want to headline their issue as it happens, are unaware of other threads/ cant be bothered to search for them.

Perhaps the mods could merge them all? Yet more work for mods but what other option is there…?

1 Like

If you find a topic, that can me merged, just use @moderators. I guess, this topic can be merged aswell.

Well whether this is a duplicate or not on the weather problems of constant thunderstorms, I vote that they correct them. One of my dogs goes nuts when she hears thunder and starts barking and whining cause the misses to start yelling at me which makes it very difficult to concentrate on my flying.

So, to help alleviate martial discord and for the sanity of all storm phobic animals in the world, please correct the frequency of thunderstorms.

2 Likes

LOL! maybe turn the volume down or put your cans on (like what I do?)

I could possible do that, and would be a mature temporary solution until the situation is corrected. But… :slight_smile: where is the fun in that??

Seriously, I grew up in Tornado alley of the US where thunderstorms and violent weather was common, but what FS2020 is depicting with frequency of thunderstorms makes where I lived seem to be a COVAK environment.

I have tested Unreal Weather. Excellent addon to avoid the bug with thunderstorms.

However, Asobo will have to fix it…