Top Mach Studios: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

Hi @evanburnsdev

It was not my intention for you to answer me yesterday, Sunday; everyone has the right to rest. I was at fault for the imprudence of sending you that communication, on Sunday, I apologize.

After your reply, I understand that I have not explained myself correctly. What you indicate that I should do, I have been doing it without difficulty. The difficulty I find is that I need to reduce to the maximum the cockpit screens (of the F-22: Nº 4 MFDs and Nº 5 PFD) to be able to see simultaneously both, the numbers to enter in the MFDs, and to see them at the same time in the PFD. It is really difficult in the case of the heading (HDG) because those numbers are very, very small. Example: if at any given moment my heading is 90º and I want to change it to 270º, I have to click on the “HDG+” tab, and at that moment I have to see how my heading looks like. and at that moment I must see how the 3-digit composite number increases until it reaches 270º on the PFD, and at that moment I stop pressing HDG+ ; if I don’t see how it increases (and, I repeat, it is very difficult to see it), it is quite cumbersome because I have to get very close to the monitor screen. I beg you to modify the size of these numbers. Attached I send you a screenshot, with the numbers mentioned, framed in red, although being you who has designed and developed it, it would be unnecessary. Those numbers have to be at least the size as the course marked there 306º to the right).

Given my way of flying, for me now, that is the biggest difficulty in setting courses and configuring the flight in autopilot.

One more question: are those nine groups of “screen-displays” inside the cockpit of that aircraft a copy of the real aircraft, or are they designed by you?

I am very grateful for your quick response and perfect clarification.
Kind regards: Delfin

You can pop out the displays by holding ‘Right Alt’ and clicking on the display you’d like to see full time. Then you’d be able to resize the new window to make it more readable and move it to another monitor if you wish. The heading indication is also shown on the HUD if the text on the PFD is still too small for you.

The number of displays and their locations are accurate to the real F-22.

Don’t worry about me getting rest. I got plenty of rest yesterday, if lawn work and pressure washing the driveway counts. :wink:

1 Like

Will this make its way to xbox? 500 plus replies not sure if it’s been mentioned before above just wondering alot of people wanting this plane on xbox thrust vectoring is also a thing now with the release of the SU-57

We’ve had a partner application in with Microsoft since April. If it gets approved, yes, this and our future products will be made available there. Without approval, I’m afraid there is currently no other way of installing community mods that I’m aware of.

I mean you keep the plane updated and send them updates to it im sure why they haven’t released it yet is beyond me we got every iconic American fighter jet on the way but the f22 quite strange

@evanburnsdev is correct, a group of us attempted to submit an app to Xbox that would download and install add ons on Xbox but we were declined because the Xbox game folders are more encrypted than on PC. It is for the same reasons you can not use outside mods on games such as Fallout 4 only the ones you can get from with in the game launcher.

There was a mention by the devs that they were going to look into using third party add ons on the Xbox but it was pretty far down the line.

2 Likes

Hi @Evan
I was initially confused by pressing the ‘Right Alt¨ key. What is that key? I finally found it, on my PC keyboard, that key is ‘Alt Gr’.

Excellent trick, that solves the biggest problem I had now with this ‘Air Miura’. It is really great to know this detail; not only it creates another screen, that I can also size at whim, so that the heading digits are correctly displayed, but also, now, I can put it next to the PFD and with all the big numbers, and that is a great comfort to assign numbers to each parameter of the flight configuration. Really brilliant your idea, once again, congratulations for the success you have had.

This plane responds perfectly to heading and altitude as programmed, but it does NOT respond to the marked speed, and I don’t know why. What do you think I’m doing wrong?

This generalized behavior makes me think that my configuration is not wrong, as it happens exactly the same with the Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft, and above all, with the Cessna Citation CJ4, and this makes me think that Microsoft (Asobo) is to blame. Am I right?

Again, thank you very much for your impeccable behavior.

Kind regards: Delfin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

New update released. Several improvements and bug fixes. The full list of changes are listed on the download page.

5 Likes

The new update includes a fully custom-built autothrottle that should fix the speed problem.

3 Likes
5 Likes
  • Localization files translated for all supported languages (community feedback requested and appreciated - translated using online translation software - not native speaker translated).

No spanish translation found, es-ES.locPak is in Estonian language XD

Theres something wrong with the rudder, its only turning left.

1 Like

Are you using an Xbox type controller?

Yes, i do. Something wrong with it?

Same here. Only the left rudder works, and I am using an Xbox Elite controller. Seems to be a common problem cited on the Flightsim.to comments page.

Nice job, took it for a quick test flight yesterday with no issues.
Didn’t experience any rudder issues, but i use logitech rudder pedals.

Agreed - I’ve seen the posts there as well. Thank you for the feedback. We’ll look into it.

No, not likely. We’ll look into it to see if it’s an “us” problem or an Asobo problem. Thanks for reporting.

@evanburnsdev ,and team

Thanks for that update; it works great and I finally get it to fly at the indicated schedule thanks to auto throtle.

Another time I will indicate some small things to be improved; one of them is still the compass and number too small, although you can solve it with the “Alt GR” key, but it is still a nuisance. Anyway, I know you have more important things to do, so I just want to thank this team for the development of this “flying work of art”.

To the three of the team, kind regards: Delfin

1 Like

I must admit I got quite a good chuckle out of this. Somewhere along the way we ended up with a presumption that the language support was for Estonian, which seems an odd choice when Spanish makes a lot more sense given the number of Spanish speakers world-wide. Looks like we’ll need to correct this.

3 Likes