Top Mach Studios: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

The rudder issue was a mistake on my part. Working on getting it corrected.

1 Like

Version 1.0.7.1 is up on Flightsim.to. Fixes the right rudder control issues with Xbox type controllers and corrects the Spanish translation localization file.

3 Likes

Not really… Looks like It would be a PITA at my age, not the easiests language for a latin

Thank you for the prompt fix. Much appreciated.

1 Like

When do we get these effects? :wink:
(maybe this video can be helpfull in creating effects in the future for the already very nice MSFS F-22)

4 Likes

Wing tip vortices? I developed my own :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nice, did you use the in game VFX editor?

The F-22 slices through this canyon oh so nicely :slight_smile:

I’ve practiced this exact route with several jets and no surprise the F-22 was my fasted time and it wasn’t nearly as difficult to complete(w/o crashing) as others were.

hey, yes i did. trigged by speed and aoa

According to MS they are way behind on partner applications. I am still waiting on mine so I can put my Private Island and Lake Travis (Austin, Tx) water fix up, as well as the North Pole Santa Workshop I am working on for Christmas (all freewware). I hope they get caught up soon so Evan can get his stuff up and I can get the Workshop up in time for Christmas.

Awesome,
Can you share how you did it?
Or share your files?
Thank you and great work

Is it possible to reserve this plane? Like put down a partial payment and get notified the day before or day of it’s release?

We’ll make sure you and the rest of the community are well aware of our anticipated release date and there will be no need to prepay or otherwise do anything in advance. We have finally been approved for the MSFS marketplace and we’re getting close to ready to officially announce our premium product along with launching our product web site, and with other details to follow. Stay tuned.

8 Likes

Premium product? I’m already intrigued.

1 Like

Any news on the F22 on xbox? 3 weeks straight without a single plane on the marketplace this worries me as I’ve gotten word they are months behind it may be next year before we see any fighter jets besides their F/A 18

See the post above from @Dakfly0219. Once we’re a bit further along, we’ll make an announcement. A few other devs have over-promised and under-delivered in the past. We’re trying to avoid doing that.

3 Likes

Tell me its a bizz jet
Figer crossed for a bizz jet :crossed_fingers:

Not a biz jet. It’s the premium edition of the F-22

3 Likes