Top Mach Studios: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

We do want to point out that there have been quite a few flight model tweaks and changes since initial release, just nothing very dramatic, since the original release flight model was pretty solid to begin with, in our opinion.

Thank you for your excitement and enthusiasm for our F-22 and being such a great supporter of us as a developer!

4 Likes

I do not go to (not naming names) bad developers and praise their product. I will only praise when it’s warranted.

Speaking for myself and my limited flight sim experience, my flight simming experience started in 2020, so I am just now realizing, with so many other developer’s and products that have been released since I first started, I see so many flop and stay in bad conditions, or some flop from the start, but slowly get improvements to make them decent or good.

So even though you guys know this was a first day purchase from me, I’m not being coy when I say you, and myself included, should in a small way be thankful for the rival products that are inferior because now that time is passing, it highlights the superior(F-22 etc…) ones.

When I fly an aircraft over a period of time, I usually find things that could improve, so when I am still flying your F-22 and time has passed, and instead of finding new things to improve, I’m noticing small little details like the wheelie smoke when applicable, it’s rare when this happens(with me anyways as the more I fly most aircraft the more flaws I find).

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Any hope of after-burners?

Will there be an after-burner option?

Afterburner visual effects won’t be added to the freeware mod.

Understood. Where do I pay for the fire?

LOL - you can buy the payware F-22 in the in game marketplace or at justflight.com

1 Like

No, I will buy the Top Mach Studios version. I have given them my world a couple of years ago. Have they released a payware version yet?

Yes, that’s the one. Direct link:

1 Like

For your info, Dakfly is part of Top Mach Studio :wink:

1 Like

Hi Darkfly,

I purchased the F22 yesterday on justflight. I have a problem with the FBW switch which is vibrating rapidly between the on and off position with the “FBW OFF” warning showing on and off on the HUD. I desinstalled and reinstalled the plane and it keeps doing it. THE FPS is also impacted. Thanks for your help if you know the issue.

Edit: I found the culprit: the Water_Rudder was accidentally on.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: TopMachStudios B-2 Spirit

the new update is huge . ps : is there anything i can change my throtle sensitivy ? thrustmaster airbus edition 2 engine . the rpm goes too high and i barely move the throtle up .

Thanks! Don’t have any guidance for that throttle peripheral. Seems strange you’d have a sensitivity issue with the throttle since the engines on the F-22 model are mapped pretty typically in terms of lever position vs. rpm. Did you try the sensitivity curves area within the controls options menu?

I use a specific profile for military jets, since they have no use of the reverse:

The two throttle axis must be fully linear and not have the sigmoid curve of the standard settings used for GA airplanes or tubrboprops.
It gives you access to the full range of the axis, with the power for taxiing about the cruise position on the quad and AB at full forward.

1 Like

i am absolutely agree with you . i found today the solution . this is game changer . i am now using the other 30% of axis from the reverse thrust since i have never use it . another life . thank you .

1 Like

Sounds familiar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This would be awesome for future in cockpit sounds samples.

1 Like