Trees are still hilariously large

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This really spoils what is otherwise a very nice WU. Rome is … sub-optimal :frowning:

I haven’t tried it out with this world update but anyone having issues with the tree size in this world update should give my mod a go. It should help!

1 Like

Yes!

Rome in Italy looks like in the deepest Amazonas

Rome looks like the Amazonas! :frowning:

2500 views and only 40 Votes?

Let’s Vote this Bug UP!!

3 Likes

Exactly like in my sim, in Rome, departing from Rome City Airport, the view is exactly like in your picture. I cleared the cache and installed the update without anything in the community folder

I gladly vote. Once upon a time there was also a vote for grass that was too tall and none or very few voted for it. In spring and summer they double the size of trees and grass. I hope that someone else will also put tall grass to a vote. Hello

Yes

wu 9 - italy and malta - rome, milan and neaples … too much trees

To visit Turin, Rome, Milan you don’t need airplanes but lianas, please help us.
Naples airport photogrammetry appears to have been bombed

I just did a flight to the Vatican City Heliport. I dont think the issue has been fixed.

You can try this mod that i created to fix the tree size ( but it will not work for trees in photogrammetry areas)

Shorter Trees / Tree Height Modification VERSION 4.0 for MFS2020 (shorter, realistic trees) » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hey Nick, new to the editing side of sims, not using them. I had a strip on Flinders Is. I used to fly my Cherokee 180C into. I can find it on MSFS but it is surrounded by huge trees. Does this edit allow you to reduce the tress in a specific small area?

Hi

Unfortunately not. I haven’t really dug into add-on development and have only learnt to do specifically what I needed to do so my add-on is universal and you cannot limit it to a particular area.

Thanks for the reply.

Hi, does it modify all tress (not in photogrammetry areas) or can you select a small area to reduce trees in?

Thank you.

Not only in Italy. LA is one big forest and also Manhattan is infested with trees fi…i’ll vote for this

No, it just changes the one Asobo file that codes for tree height in all regions of the world. Try it out and see how it looks in your area of the world

Found a way to reduce the tree height in a specific area. First test worked well, now to fix the whole runway.

found a way to fix it in a particular area. The first test worked well, now to edit it further. Stay tuned.