Triple Monitors Support (different resolutions)

I don’t remember if my assignments of “translate” camera are still default, but try to use arrows and alt-arrows. It this won’t work check the key assignments for camera translation.
With side displays set at angle you will have some distortions, check this:

1070ti as well, getting 45fps in high on 2560x1080p fullscreen 1 screen, but dropping to 22-26 fps same settings but windowed 3 screens (2x 16:9 1080p + 1x 21:9 1080p). It would indeeed be nice to have something to get a fullscreen option with multiple monitors withi minimal effects on the distorsion and performances

1 Like

I really hope that the game developers will soon add the ability to customize 3 monitors in the game. It remains only to wait and hope.

1 Like

The date Asobo specified for triple display support is 2021-2022, not very soon :frowning:

1 Like

Where can I find information about 3 monitors from Asobo?

1 Like

Feedback snapshot, top wishes

In the meantime consider this as a workaround:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/585276-realistic-field-of-view-fov-and-3-display-distortion/

OK I am impressed! How did you make this happen!!! I also run triples 5760x1080 on an RTX3080

1 Like

I guess this video is presenting static images on the 3 screens, as a feature request towards Asobo.

These are 3 screenshots taken from different angles of the camera in the cockpit. I made the video in the hope that Asobo will speed up the approach of the release date of the three-monitor adjustment function.

1 Like

Probably the biggest thing we can do to accelerate the Asobo 3 monitor feature is to vote. The recent video from MS and Asobo had the list of feature requests in order of vote count. 3 screens was third, I believe.

I don’t think the pay much attention to the feature request votes. During the last Q&A session on the Twitch they were a bit unprepared to answer a question regarding multi monitor support. Apparently they follow their own business priorities (XBOX not supporting multiple displays probably).

where is the link to access the votes please?

Multiple screens functionality - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

How do I fix this flat stretching of the main screen do I change resolution or downscale or should I use different monitors instead of tv 3x32" tv’s at 5760x1080p using Nvidia surround

The main conclusion - to cancel the perceived distortion at the edges of side displays, you must set all displays in one flat row instead of setting them at angle. This is how the MFS projection works. This way the perspective will cancel the distortion (see the proof in the post above).
Of course all 3 dispalys must have the same apparent size of the displayed view - if the dispaly size is the same the resoultion muist be also the same. If the size is different, the resolution must be adapted proportionally.

The latest I was able to find was this YouTube update. Interesting comments on the absurdity of taking so long with multi monitor support but we can hope to see it sometime this year? Microsoft Flight Simulator - The Next Steps - AMD FSR, Multi Screen Support, Dev Update - YouTube

I also hope this year, but it will not be in SU10. :smiling_face_with_tear:

The issue for me is not necessarily how soon it takes to arrive but how optimised for performance it will prove to be.

I’m hoping that when it finally does come it won’t be a half hearted effort just to tick a headline feature list like VR originally was (and then wait a year or so for a meaningful update).

1 Like

“but how optimised for performance it will prove to be.” Let’s hope it is not a tick on a feature. Given how long it has taken and the delays, they have had plenty of time to do it right.

1 Like

One large step forward. SU10 beta now supports multi monitors.