[Tutorial] How to get airliners traffic closer to reality with real liveries

For static aircraft yes, but for live traffic that work on all airports

I tried your tutorial (only Step 1 and 2, i don´t need the static planes). Unfortunetly the liveries don´t match with the airline. For example at EDDF couple of Lufthansa live traffic had Air Canada oder some Asian Airline livery. Do you know how to fix that?

So with * Ground aircraft density = 0 will I still see any planes at gates at all the other airports?

What may I say but THANK YOU!

I was looking for a simple solution to the non-descript AI and you have solved it.

Cheers!

Yes, but moving traffic disappears few minutes after at gate

I finally got FS to load. But this mod for some reason doesn’t work for me. I loaded up KDEN at gate A24. All I see at KDEN are A320 aircraft. Nothing else. And none of the airlines are at their proper gates. I appreciate the work done but I’ll be uninstalling this and waiting for something better that works as advertised.

I tried with the recommended Ground aircraft density =0 and all aircraft disappeared.

i think you have dropped one folder in your community for static aircrafts. You need to drop all folders inside in your community like this :

That is excellent news, Mr. Proper!

I’m not sure if I installed correctly?
Skärmbild (6)

I have definitely done something wrong, after Step 1 nothing changed in my community folder, there are no new aircraft but there is an IVAO folder in the main sim directory together with the Official and Community folders. In-sim the planes still look generic

I did step 1 and step 2 and on EHRD I see Boeing’s. But they don’t have the right liveries and ate floating above the ground.

This is still extremely buggy, especially the Enhanced Live Traffic mod. Hopefully AIG is making progress

3 Likes

Enhanced Live Traffic is an other mod, my tutorial work without ELT.

Yes it is because MSFS GET only the first livery of a model aircraft. I will try to fix this but it’s complicated because I don’t have the right to modify the ivao files

Yes you will find the ivao models in Community

Ok well I followed the directions exactly as they were written here. In fact I did it 3 times and every time I got the same result. Maybe there is an error in the instructions due to the language barrier.

Can we remove the ivao folder after the ivao models in Community folder are installed?

Tested EGLL in the afternoon and only 3 planes found! Are there any other settings-in addition to your previous instructions- in
FS that are important for it to generate more flights?

I finally have static airplanes at KDFW and KDEN. However there are no Frontier Airlines planes at KDEN. I also do not have any planes taking off or landing. Still think I am doing something wrong. I also have other planes occupying my gate when I start my flight cold and dark at a gate. In other words there is another plane on top of or within my own plane while parked at a gate.

Yes you can, just need to keep the ivao_x-csl in your Community. For number of moving planes, it’s entirely dependent on the simulator. You will get the same number without this add-on.