[Tutorial] How to get airliners traffic closer to reality with real liveries

Well I don´t use enhanced Live Traffic. It was only a question for help

Hello!
I have Real traffic sfotware (9 euros per month), and psxseecontraffic (the software that injects the ai traffic shown on realtraffic). the third thing is to have a good library of ai planes converted from FSX to MSMS. i have 32 gb of ai planes converted. you can do it with the JBTools and with trafficonverter (the software that update the JSON files). Look, its very important: you cant convert a fs2004 model, only fsx model.
to finish: setting on MSFS, all disconnected except the variation set to ultra.
the best hing of all this is that i fly with real traffic online: what is flying on real im watching it on the sky and on the ground!
i hope this help toyou!

1 Like

Can you please explane how this programms works? Do you See GA planes too?

i can also see ga planes, it depends of your converted ai model. for example, i have converted learjt, beechking, fokker, etc…some piper…it only will be shown what realtraffic find in his radar (which is almost the same and sometimes morethan flightradar24 !)

I haven been using the PSXSeecontraffic suite for some time, too. However, isn’t there a need for a “learning procedure” every time you want to take off/land at a new airport under MSFS? I understand (and observed) there are no static planes on ground otherwise. Given, I often use different airports in different places of the world, I don’t want to have to learn in advance of using a new airport.

The problem is getting a program to put the appropriate airlines at the appropriate airports at the right time. Getting lots of US 737’s at Frankfurt simply don’t look right. The reason for this is that the current crop of freeware AI traffic programs assign a livery to a type of aircraft no matter where it is found. And if you don’t have in the aircraft collection a particular type of aircraft it simply transfers that livery to a existing plane from your collection rather than creating a new AI aircraft in the sim. So for example if you don’t have a ATR series in your collection and it wants to align a Lufthansa livery to a ATR and can’t find one, it will look for a twin engined aircraft to align it to.
Until a program comes out which creates actual AI aircraft of multiple types, assigns that AI traffic liveries at the appropriate airport rather than simply putting that livery on a existing aircraft it can find in your system, it’s not going to be perfect.
Ever notice how the ATC gives airline names in the communications but you can only see a generic livered aircraft? It needs to completely overhal the AI system

2 Likes

Well I guess it would have been nice if Asobo had implemented this along with their ‘World Updates’. Bring in the liveries of the airliners of that part of the world. More as an integrated part. Cause no matter how smart the solution in this thread, what’s 300 extra folders in ‘Community’ gonna do… I also don’t trust ‘Live Traffic’ cause it gives me CTDs (if it works at all)… turned it off (and I don’t miss that one plane that used to show up)…

Anyway, thanks for the explanation.

@Thomas, thank you for this add on. It works well for me. The only thing, although not a big deal for me is that there’s a Tiger Air static aircraft in KGSO.

Again, thanks.

Well…as i said before: reltraffic + psxseecontraffic is working great on my MSFS. Ai model on ground and in the sky. Never had a CTD. of cuorse. im meticulous, so my repaints, texture, and library are exactly where they have to be.
that work make me feel immersion every flight! i was tired to see 320 neo every five meters!:slight_smile:

True it works but it respawns livery’s it should not. Try KLAX with a 737 Alaska + Southwest, it can’t do both. A lot of planes don’t spawn aswell. Can’t spawn bredok3d 737’s etc.

Why do some planes double park on top of each other? Is this normal?

1 Like

I have a strange atrefact that occurs with the recommended settings!
If I create a flight IFR from A to B, I automatically get a setting of a desired altitude of 10000 feet! Furthermore, I can not make any changes eg of the desired altitude or VS. FD does not work either.
If I switch to Ai offline or turn off Ai traffic mode, everything works as it should!

After a bit of research, this problem seems to be related to G1000 from Working Title. I uninstalled Working Title and then everything worked! there have apparently been problems with this regarding the update to WU4 (Working Title /G1000 - v0.3.7).
The problem seems to arise again in in WU5!
See also this post: C172 - G1000 Avionics not working anymore

My KLAS is almost empty.! Nothing like this.!

1 Like

Its the static aircraft package. The AI cannot detect which gates are open, if you want that removed, then you’ll see a drop in aircraft in that continent.

Thank you for your Information’s and help. Really appreciated.

1 Like

Well that sucks.

1 Like

you are welcome!

I have the traffic working but the planes are still flying in the generic A330 and generic livery. How can I fix this?

After a bit of research, this problem seems to be related to G1000 from Working Title. I uninstalled Working Title and then everything worked! there have apparently been problems with this regarding the update to WU4 (Working Title /G1000 - v0.3.7).
The problem seems to arise again in in WU5!
See also this post: C172 - G1000 Avionics not working anymore

is that why i cant launch the msfs…i m having this black screen suddenly and takes for ever to launch…i posted a thread here a few days ago “unable to launch msfs”…and i followed teh advices of some guys ??? is there people having the same issue ?