[Tutorial] How to get airliners traffic closer to reality with real liveries

Any news about your new matching version, Thomas?

I have the same question!

Im testing, i hop uploading tomorow

3 Likes

Hello All,

:arrow_right: Mod more easy are now online on flightsim.to : Easy airlines+aircraft matching with default live traffic » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Please remove the previous instruction of the first post before install it.

Best

6 Likes

Excellent stuff, I’ll be sure to check it out! Any chance this pack could or even would be compatible with the Aircraft Booster Pack from this mod: https://flightsim.to/file/12414/msfs2020-vatsim-modelmatching ?

No, this is incompatible sorry and theses guys use illegally some aircraft like the Just Flight E195.

You will get better result with my solution because i have hard worked on matching (more than one week) :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome! It´s working great - thank you.

1 Like

is this live or AI traffic?

if AI traffic, does it have nameplates?

this is live traffic, ai traffic not tested.

This Mod sounds great fab work, what settings do you need in the traffic?

Just need to set two settings, look instructions on the download page

I followed your instruction and still see the default liveries…no real world ones.

Installed ALTITUDE. It created Ivao_x-csl folder in community. I unzipped and copied YOUR Ivao_x-csl into the ALTITUDE created one. It never prompted to overwrite anything.

Do I have to run either of the two files that ALTITUDE created, IVAO Pilot Core or IVAO Pilot Client? If so, that was not mentioned in your instructions.

Thanks for any help on this.

1 Like

Dont’t delete or move the Ivao_x-csl folder already installed in the community folder, you just need to copy and paste the same folder of the mod into it, then accept all files to be overwritten’.

@Thomas8562 I have a problem, I followed all the steps to install the mod is when I launch the game I have 0 plane how to do? thanks

1 Like

works great thx a lot!

we just need more turboprop AI model and we’ll be golden

1 Like

Do you know why there is a new folder called ivao_x-csl_CVT_ after loading the game? Are those planes not working? Can we delete it?

The CVT folder will be created when a mdl model airplane is spawned.

2 Likes

Somes aircraft like 757, 767 or A340-300 are not modelised, they are replaced by random aircraft.

Hello, why is this? It seems that those planes are available on the mtl catalog, with plenty of liveries available

A343
B752
B763

Is it not possible to include them?

i have the same issue my thing is the ivao program supposed to my its own folder like this
weird

they are included in the last link