[Tutorial] How to get airliners traffic closer to reality with real liveries

Can you explain how your newest version works with Vatsim?
I assume, I still need a model matching file for vPilot. Is there a specific one or should the existing ones work well?

After the update I’m getting a CTD when trying to load any airport. I did your install correctly. How do I fix it?

This is not related to this mod, ai traffic is a know issue read the changelog of msfs

Just to let you know, the sim loads normally if I take out the csl folder from Community.

I noticed none of the aircraft depart from the gates and some airports such as Phoenix Sky Harbor don’t have any aircraft at all (AI or Static) is this normal or have I done something wrong?

1 Like

since last update NO LIVE TRAFFIC are departing gates anywhere in the world. They spawn at gates without nosewheels and just sit there until they vanish. No pushback or servicing. Kind of reduces overall world traffic I would think.

Hello,

I dont touch to traffic route/animation etc… I online replace default aircrafts by others aicrafts. So, if there is a problem with the planes that remain at the gates, you will have the same behavior with the default planes.

Many mods can break the sim like AREX : from the SU5 ground services no work, remove it.

That one is update :wink:

Not true anymore with the hotfix :wink:

It seems no lights and beacons after SU5. Any ways to solve it?

1 Like

not related to this mod : all ai aircrafts have lost lights with SU5

This worked for me. I changed all of the Asobo_GENERIC planes in the ONESTORE folder:

3 Likes

Ok thank you, i will see

Planes do not touch the ground

2 Likes

Hola. Según las instrucciones de instalación, el programa de IVAO ALTITUDE, crea el directorio ivao_x-csl en la carpeta Comunity. Pues bien en mi caso no se ha creado ese directorio en la carpeta Comunity. ¿Cual es el motivo?

si puede alguien ayudar o hacer un pequeño vídeo, estaría genial.

Gracias

Try to reinstall Ivao Altitude for msfs2020

@Thomas8562 Hi,

I’m having an issue where the emb190 is being replaced by a large ship from the GAIST package is there any way I can stop this from happening? apart from that this package works great within its limitations because of SU5. Great work BTW.

Is there any way I can get a mirror of this mod while it’s closed on flightsim dot to?

Hi,

The mod are removed by flightsim.to for copyright violation. I don’t know who asked for it but he didn’t contact me :frowning:

I am accused of having downloaded some liveries from a forum when I got everything from IVAO MTL. I consider if I remove the liveries indicated or if I abandon the mod entirely.

Sorry.

3 Likes

i had this mod.then I reinstalled msfs2020.and now i’m missing this mod sooo :slightly_frowning_face: