Feathering has not worked for a few updates now and I still can not get it to work. One of the video’s online has it working with a single engine using the parameter “Hold Propeller Reverse Thrust” but that will not work with the twin’s like the D-18 or the Baron.
Has anyone gotten this to work?
If not could Asobo give us a fix for this so we can practice engine outs with twin’s?
Help please…
tia
I have the Honeycomb bravo but only use it for the Twin Otter. I used a YouTube video to map the reverse thrust without issue. I’ll have to dig it up again.
But unfortunately there is only 1 Hold propeller reverse thrust
so you can’t feather 1 engine.
OK that’s the video I used. Sorry, not sure then.
FSUIPC7. I am adding extra characters so I can post that.
Feathering and reverse are different things. As far as I know none of the piston-engined planes available in the sim has a reverse range for the prop; this feature is exclusive to some turboprops such as the TBM 930.