Unable to select Continue on "Your last session ended unexpectedly" screen

And what about those experiencing this issue on xloud on console versions of the cloud where there is no windowed mode?

This is not working for me. Will this issue be fixed, as the game has been out over 2 months without any progress?

TWO MONTHS POST RELEASE AND THIS IS STILL AND ISSUE FOR CLOUD GAMING!!! can we get a freaking fix???

I’m having this issue too no matter what platform

Tried the Microsoft fix but I don’t have that full screen option

Ah just found the full screen option in web browser and not on my mobile.

I still had the same error but I’ve left it for half an hour and it allowed me to click continue

This worked for me too. Thanks. Hope it works for everyone else too. It’s really annoying dealing with that weird issue

This solution (do not launch game in full screen and dont move to tab on chrome) didnt work for me.