Update the FS2020

Good evening, I have to make an update of FS2020 (1.18.15.0) but impossible to launch it by the xbox apps that is imposed on me. I restart several times without success. Note: I switched to Windows 11 Insider. Thanks !

Mod edit (original text):
Bonsoir, Je dois faire une mise à jour de FS2020 (1.18.15.0) mais impossible de la lancer par le xbox applis qui m’est imposé. j’ai redémarrer plusieurs fois sans succès. Nota : je suis passé sous Windows 11 Insider. Merci !

I have the exact same problem, unable to update version 1.18.14.0 to 1.18.15.0.
MS Store Deluxe premium edition, last modified 7-31-2021.
I launch the game, on PC, and the software asks me to go to MS store to carry out the mandatory update of the game. But once in the MS Store, I launch the search and update application, it sends me a message telling me that everything is up to date!

J’ai exactement le même problème, impossible de mettre à jour la version 1.18.14.0 vers 1.18.15.0.
Édition premium MS Store Deluxe, dernière modification le 31-7-2021.
Je lance le jeu, sur PC, et le logiciel me demande d’aller sur MS store pour procéder à la mise à jour obligatoire du jeu. Mais une fois dans le MS Store, je lance l’applications de recherche et de mise à jour, il me renvoie un message me disant que tout est à jour !

1 Like

you have also the BETA Windows 11 Insider ?

No my Windows version is Windows 10

Édition Windows 10 Professionnel
Version 21H1
Installé le ‎11/‎09/‎2020
Build du système d’exploitation 19043.1151
Expérience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

I have also sent a support request to Microsoft, concerninfg this issue, but no reply so far from them!

then you can check here :

ah… and Windows 11 User:

I ended up fixing my problem, in fact I deleted the Xbox app that required me to go through this one to do this update. Once uninstalled I was able to do the update via the store.

J’ai fini par résoudre mon problème, en fait j’ai supprimer l’application Xbox qui m’obligeait à passer par celle-ci pour faire cette mise à jour. Une fois désinstallée j’ai pu faire la mise à jour via le store.

Mod edit

Hello. I have the same problem.
So I uninstallė fs2020 and then reinstall.
But now I’m in 1.17.3 and I can’t update to have USA Japan France benelux again… etc.
I managed to start fs2020 but it doesn’t offer me an update to do.
Other than that before the reinstallation I had the same worries as you.
What do you mean by the xbox app: do you have the exact name?

Thank you in advance.

Bonjour. J’ai le même problème.
Du coup j’ai desinstallė fs2020 puis réinstaller.
Mais maintenant je suis en 1.17.3 et je n’arrive pas à mettre à jour pour de nouveau avoir USA Japon France benelux…etc.
J’ai réussi à démarrer fs2020 mais il ne me propose pas de mise à jour à faire.
A part ça avant la réinstallation j’avais le même soucis que vous.
Que veux tu dire par l’application xbox : as tu le nom exacte ?

Merci d’avance.

Mod edit

Hello

The Xbox app is an app that is in the Microsoft Store, it was installed on my PC incorrectly and so I had to uninstall everything that refers to Xbox with the app manager.
A detail to make an update of FS2020 it is necessary that the Community folder is empty!
The installation of the scenes is done by the simulator in the Profile tab and then the content manager.
There you go! I wish you to solve this pb.

Bonjour,

L’application Xbox est une application qui se trouve dans le Store de Microsoft, celle-ci fut installée sur mon PC à tort et donc j’ai dû désinstaller tout ce qui se réfère à Xbox avec le gestionnaire d’applications.
Un détail pour faire une MAJ de FS2020 il faut que le dossier Community soit vide !
L’installation des scènes se fait par le simulateur dans l’onglet Profil puis le gestionnaire de contenus.
Voilà ! Je te souhaite de résoudre ce pb.

1.17.3? Are you sure?

Launch msfs and go to marketplace > world update
or profile > content manager
Select WUI and click download, select WUII and download …

See picture . I have the same problem with USA. Japon…etc

Yes, I will continue the installation, I will check if I can install from the content manager.
Restart the PC because the registry needs to be validated and launch FS2020 to see if it offers an update if it does not open the Store and check for updates of FS2020.

Oui, moi je continuerai l’installation, je vérifierai si je peux installer depuis le gestionnaire de contenus.
Redémarrer le PC car la base de registre doit être validée et lancer FS2020 pour voir s’il propose une mise à jour si ce n’est pas le cas ouvrir le Store et vérifier les mises à jour de FS2020.

@Ghostred31, @BLamine76

According to the Code of Conduct, we kindly ask that you use English when posting on the forums. This has been made clear previously.
The two exception are the Find a Friend and Clubs & Groups categories, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

1 Like

OK ! Sorry.

Which version of the game you have?

At the same time press ALT ENTER

example below

Même version !

same version !

Update system to the latest version also update apps via microsoft store app.
Update graphics drivers.

Version 1.17.3
Windows is ok .
Driver nvidia ok.

MSFS 2020 Microsoft Store version?

I see this version on fs2020 when i open my avatar in the right up corner