Update Today 31/01/2021?

At least in England it will be out quickly. We are talking about a Cricket Simulator, aren’t we?

I know but I’m just “killing time” until everyone goes off and clogs up the servers!

Catch up with you all when the servers become clogged and inert!

1 Like

Hoping for a new “weekly” activity :grin:

You can question Wikipedia accuracy. But not is this case. Best advice is to read about GMT and UTC, I prefer GMT because it was invented by and for the Royal Navy. The worlds best seafarers. The issue is political really. Greenwich is notable for its maritime history and for giving its name to the Greenwich Meridian (0° longitude) and in todays politicly correct world… you cannot have the prime meridian named after a town in England.

1 Like

I will let you go first. Will download tomorrow morning. So if clogged, it can’t be me😜

2 Likes

Wow. You won’t be needing 240 fps for that, will you😜

1 Like

I wonder if the download has been simplified? Or do we still have to use the Xbox App to install the update?

Funny how some will download today, this morning, afternoon wheras some will be downloading last night, yesterday :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :blush:

I think in the future Xbox will be the only entry point. I already do everything from that app. The last time the store install redirected to the Xbox app already

The Portuguese may have something to say about that!

I agree… but they used GMT Royal Navy Pilots books were stolen

1 Like

And what about daylight saving? I thought one of the two didn’t use that so that in the summer the two would be different? I may be mistaken though…

I am in central time US. Zulu changes every year when daylight savings time changes for us.
Sometimes it is -5 other times -6 hours… Some states do not use daylight savings time changes…
Go figure… Keeps us confused…hehe

Getting close! Save your batteries!

My apologies.
2100 UCT -or GMT -or ZULU whatever you want to call it
2100hrs UTC - 8 hrs = 13:00 PST
DUH!! I have to learn to subtract, not add.

1 Like

I suppose the update servers will be swamped because everyone will be thinking, this update is going to fix most everything and we all have to get it RIGHT NOW. Right… Smile…

Below this thread:
Dit topic wordt over 2 uur automatisch gesloten. (Closed automatically after two hours).

Is this something new? Until now this always read one month after the latest answer.

Some of us aren’t constantly reading blog posts (infact i still have no idea where this official announcement was made ) also 21:00 is a lot later than all other updates …

1 Like

Prior to 1972, this time was called Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) but is now referred to as Coordinated Universal Time or Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). It is a coordinated time scale, maintained by the Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (BIPM). It is also known as “Z …

In the News and Announcements section. First port of call.