Upgrading from an overclocked 1660ti to a Radeon RX 6800 XT, impressions

I’ll will eventually replace my 3600/5700XT with the same as what you’re running, but not till mid/late next year. After much frustrations with current stock levels, I got a 5700XT and am satisfied with its results on my 1080p configuration:

Personally, I think the game feels weird above 40fps. Like it’s close enough to reality where 60fps is uncanny valley territory and has that weird soap opera look.

In the AMD driver, I set chill to 30fps and it really helps frametimes stay level. If you’re into the higher FPS, you can set the min and max both to something like 50, and you’ll have perfectly even performance across the whole globe.

Congrats on finding one, I think it’s ■■■■■ criminal that the AIB cards are retailing for $800 before scalping. That card isn’t worth more than $650 for a reference model.