V.G.P. Powerstol new thread

Hallo Pilots,
I created this new support thread for my aircraft : simMarket: POWERSTOL TIRE + FLOAT VERSION MSFS due to lock of old one
FS2020 PowerSTOL aircraft news in v1.34 - YouTube

link to old locked thread: PowerSTOL for FS2020 now with Floats - #40 by N69BRUH

Additional livery pack: V.G.P. PowerStol livery pack pro Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

There are some minor bugs after last MSFS V update and Im working on it but it can take some time due to my vacation. Aircraft is still flyable without bigger problems. I stopped new sales of aircraft till the bugs will be solved

Known issues and its temporary solution (on some of them Im not sure if it is MSFS bug which will be fixed or permanent change in game internal processes):

• engine wont stop with magnetos after starting flight (but it works on parking place)
    temporary solution : stop engine with fuel valve on the bottom of cabin or with mixture knob
    SOLVED and fixed in version 1.35

• landing gear on float wersion dont work with key binded to “toggle command” (G by default)
    temporary solution : use landing gear switch in cabin or bind separate keys for retraction and extension
    SOLVED and fixed in version 1.35

• flaps dont work with key binded to “maximum position” (F8 by default)
    temporary solution : use flaps lever in cabin or F6 and F7 keys
    SOLVED and fixed in version 1.35 also new flaps position added

News in MSFS patch V:
game creators added particle effects to gear and water, due to bugs above and vacation I had no time to study how it works yet, so these effects are not contained on my aircraft yet and I cant say now when and if it will be.

Thank you for understanding and if some of you is also developer and knows something more about this problem, I will be glad.

Best regards
Jan

4 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: PowerSTOL for FS2020 now with Floats