Warning: Your graphics device has encountered a problem

And no gpu overclocks?

Something not right there. Try SFC /Scannow in an elevated CMD and if that finds nothing SFC /Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Messing with settings just now, attempted to save the experimental Package Reordering System as ON and got “the message”.

If you’re in the beta it might not be compatible but I really can’t see why that should affect graphics … Is it repeatable?

but a warn: we have lots of reports in forum, where exactly that cause crashs

well… then driver issue or you did a specific setting. What can MSFS application do here, if it is not running ? :rofl:

Resinstall drivers with the “reset” option , and see whats happens. Otherwise check nvidia forum and report may be the issue.

PS: 45° and full load, does not realy match

no overclocking

I have twice updating drivers with clean installation

OK that’s good.
And no energy saving in your power settings? I read something about Nvidia supplying a wrong voltage although I cannot confirm it.

in the power settings I have this :

Absolutely without fail sofar, with and without add ons, add on linker, and with the latest fresh reboot just trying to turn it on … keep in mind, the pop up is poorly worded and in my experience catch all for any error or system *hiccup not necessarily related to graphics (not even instability, far too strong a word) …

ifixy

…I fix :wink:

2 Likes

If you’re in the beta I think that’s just a switch they forgot to disable. Anyway it’s not graphics.

Spanish not my strong point but the small blue writing should say something like more settings, try to choose a high power or ultimate setting

this it translate ;
when plugged in turn off the screen after 5 minutes
when it is plugged in, suspend the equipment after 15 minutes

Default items

click on small blue text

Im now back on driver 517.48 without any issues and system health is OK. In my case it is a driver issue or you can say an intercation issue between driver and OS.

1 Like

Yes I believe that is a stable one and it’s recent enough to be useful, well done and others take note.

FYI: There is a video on youtube about the driver issue
Desktop Window Manager High GPU Usage Fix (Nvidia GPU).

The 100% at idle with last driver have been reported several times in NVidia forum.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/game-ready-drivers/13/502444/geforce-grd-52225-feedback-thread-released-101222/3288604/

1 Like

I still believe its a little issue with how the “engines” are reported, and may be only happends for some kind of gpu models. If you GPU would realy be in 100%, then it would be not cool idle at 45° :slight_smile: But good to know …