Weather like pre su7 before 8 AM UK time, photos and videos provided!2

Can you please show me that. I did never experience a hard transition pre su7 if i’m not manually changed my system time. Thats not possible to do after su7 though.

This thread started after su7 that shows it is much more noticable after su7. Never seen a thread like that pre su7.

But we should have on the world map in the sim where we should plan our flights. Actuallly do we need to check if the real weather matches something? Nothing matches the real weather either. It’s the METAR that should match the weather at the time it’s reported not the way around IRL because thats impossible because the real weather is fluid/dynamic and we can’t manipulate the real weather with METAR. One second later it may have changed already. That feel i want to have instead of a weather that is forced into a METAR state to match it for 30 minutes. I don’t need to check if it matches 100%. I can use Meteoblue to predict the weather and that i could do pre su7. I know it had some issues with data, but those could have been fixed instead of completely change weather system.

For example: I reported 225@3KTS to zendesk as soon as the sim were released 2020 that it didn’t matched Meteoblue. Instead of fixing the Meteoblue data they inserted METAR winds instead that made the winds behave strange as soon as we came close to the airport. The winds feels so much more natural over non METAR airports now when they also fixed Meteoblue winds. But at METAR airports we have two types of winds now. Same with that fog layer that suddenly appears from nowhere. Clouds may not be changed but they behave strange after su7.

2 Likes