What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

the mod which add the possibility to get quests, earn money, pay for airplanes and fuel :slight_smile: I love the sim but I would love it more if it get a Manager mod :smiley: create your own airline, fly routes for money. I know there is a good PC mod for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

New airliner for xbox! B77W has been published in the marketplace update!

1 Like

It’s CS… I’d stay away

1 Like

Yep been burned once. The original 777 200 has a mind of its own!

Did Xbox get anything new this week? It’s 9:30pm est and nothing…

Update typically at 8pm PST. List of content can be found at the bottom of the blog

Hope you like 777 Frankenstein edition redux.

1 Like

■■■■■… why they dont care about the xbox user… only garbage since weeks… no Piper from Just flight, no update for seafront, no Piper PA-44 Seminole, no dc6, no update from seasons etc… they want that marketplace is dying.

2 Likes

I can cross two more airports and the Bird Dog off my list of stuff I want on Xbox, which I already bought for PC.

Still a lot to go though…

Wow the captain sim 777 300 doesn’t even come with liveries

2 Likes

So False Advertising ?
On my Xbox in the Marketplace it literally says the 777-300 has a growing number of freeware liveries. Whatever that means. Propably the same text as in the PC Marketplace, just copied it without thinking about it.
(I did not buy the plane)

3 Likes

Neither did I but theres definitely no liveries with it. The first release at least had about 10-12 real world liveries on it and it looked good.

Just avoid at all cost and if you must buy one get the 200 version.

2 Likes

Captain Sim 777-300 was a let down. Only one livery :frowning: Should of just given us another aircraft if this was the case. I guess PC gets all the fun only.

Does anyone know if TPA is in development for Xbox?

Is there any decent commercial planes in the works fro xbox?

2 Likes

Aerosoft CRJ is planned. Aerosoft is a pretty serious dev so it’s good news, they probably have even more planned for Xbox in the future.

5 Likes

That’s good news. Can’t wait for the Crj on Xbox !

My wishlist is definitely about new quality airliners. This would include a mcdu overhaul which I wish the native jetliners would get also ….

Some info if or when flying iron’s P-38 Lightning is coming to Xbox?

I believe they originally said 4-6 weeks after is comes to marketplace for PC. It’s not on the PC marketplace yet… and I don’t think a 3rd party dev has made their originally stated date yet because of hold ups on the Asobo/MS side.

Word of advice - don’t get too excited for any add-on not on Xbox yet because who knows when it will actually get released…

We can say now that the Aerosoft A330 is confirmed for the Xbox

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/159142-aerosoft-aircraft-a320a321-a318a319-a330/&do=findComment&comment=1057786

9 Likes

Sounds promising, perks me up as x user, thanks for news