What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

Your trademark made me laugh :laughing:.

You know twotter will be a simultaneous release for sure? I was snooping around their forums and saw some excitement around the recent build being distributed to beta testers last week. The tone of the posts lead me to think it could be final testing of the release build :crossed_fingers:.

Yeah, maybe ATR will be a local legend with an Italy/Greece world update? They already did France so Italy would be the only other option and I through in Greece for good measure.

1 Like

They said so in the preview forum a while back. And it makes sense since the Xbox version of the sim launched in early to mid development of the Twotter. So they coded directly for Xbox compatibility as it seems not needing changes post release (like with the CRJ).

Since the beta testers are not yet allowed to share cockpit screenshots I‘d say we are a few weeks away. But definitely this year as this has been confirmed too.

Cockpit screenshots were shared on their forums by the Aersoft lead himself :grin:. Somehow slipped under everyone’s radar.

Makes sense as it is far less complex from the front end (user interaction) standpoint when compared to the CRJ.

The lead dev has allowed beta testers to share photos that do not feature any bugs. Feast on this:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/155894-aerosoft-aircraft-twin-otter/page/43/

You are correct, he states still a bit to do on the cockpit.

That icing shot looks really impressive.

1 Like

Yes - I was also mistaken - the cockpit photo I saw last week was from a beta tester.

Would you recommend Carenado’s aircraft? I was a bit turned off by the Skylane due to the limited features of the autopilot.

Asobo announced the ATR on Twitter back in april - comming to MSFS next year. They are partnering with ATR and Hans Harmann to develop it.

Matt from WT confirmed that all projects mentioned will come to Xbox.

1 Like

Some Carenados are better than others. The 182 is overpriced for what it offers. But the 170B and the Waco are quite ok for the price. And the Sceneca is supposedly quite good. That’s why we are eagerly awaiting her on the Xbox.

1 Like

Well after the Piper of course Lol

Any decent airliner so I don’t have to go PC (yes I’m a noob :flushed::woozy_face::joy:)

2 Likes

OR Tambo International! It’s been submitted, I can’t wait to be able to get the main Joburg airport

the mod which add the possibility to get quests, earn money, pay for airplanes and fuel :slight_smile: I love the sim but I would love it more if it get a Manager mod :smiley: create your own airline, fly routes for money. I know there is a good PC mod for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

New airliner for xbox! B77W has been published in the marketplace update!

1 Like

It’s CS… I’d stay away

1 Like

Yep been burned once. The original 777 200 has a mind of its own!

Did Xbox get anything new this week? It’s 9:30pm est and nothing…

Update typically at 8pm PST. List of content can be found at the bottom of the blog

Hope you like 777 Frankenstein edition redux.

1 Like

■■■■■… why they dont care about the xbox user… only garbage since weeks… no Piper from Just flight, no update for seafront, no Piper PA-44 Seminole, no dc6, no update from seasons etc… they want that marketplace is dying.

2 Likes

I can cross two more airports and the Bird Dog off my list of stuff I want on Xbox, which I already bought for PC.

Still a lot to go though…