What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

Wow the captain sim 777 300 doesn’t even come with liveries

2 Likes

So False Advertising ?
On my Xbox in the Marketplace it literally says the 777-300 has a growing number of freeware liveries. Whatever that means. Propably the same text as in the PC Marketplace, just copied it without thinking about it.
(I did not buy the plane)

3 Likes

Neither did I but theres definitely no liveries with it. The first release at least had about 10-12 real world liveries on it and it looked good.

Just avoid at all cost and if you must buy one get the 200 version.

2 Likes

Captain Sim 777-300 was a let down. Only one livery :frowning: Should of just given us another aircraft if this was the case. I guess PC gets all the fun only.

Does anyone know if TPA is in development for Xbox?

Is there any decent commercial planes in the works fro xbox?

2 Likes

Aerosoft CRJ is planned. Aerosoft is a pretty serious dev so it’s good news, they probably have even more planned for Xbox in the future.

5 Likes

That’s good news. Can’t wait for the Crj on Xbox !

My wishlist is definitely about new quality airliners. This would include a mcdu overhaul which I wish the native jetliners would get also ….

Some info if or when flying iron’s P-38 Lightning is coming to Xbox?

I believe they originally said 4-6 weeks after is comes to marketplace for PC. It’s not on the PC marketplace yet… and I don’t think a 3rd party dev has made their originally stated date yet because of hold ups on the Asobo/MS side.

Word of advice - don’t get too excited for any add-on not on Xbox yet because who knows when it will actually get released…

We can say now that the Aerosoft A330 is confirmed for the Xbox

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/159142-aerosoft-aircraft-a320a321-a318a319-a330/&do=findComment&comment=1057786

9 Likes

Sounds promising, perks me up as x user, thanks for news

Me personally hoping that the flybywire team can get the a320 working for the xbox :pray::crossed_fingers:

Haha, that’s my comment. Great news!

What actually does he mean with usability? Hope there are no performance issues.

Not sure what he mean by usability, probably not performance related, the Xbox series X is a powerful machine and the CRJ is the smoothest of the airliners on my PC, Aerosoft done a good job on optimizing here!

My guess of what he means is that it will be a painful experience to use the plane without a mouse only with a controller… since the CRJ does not support the default flight planning for the moment (probably the 330 won’t support that also) you need the enter the entire flightplan manually on the FMC, not very practical with the controller. Also don’t forgot the 330 is long hauler so much much longer flightplan than a regional aircraft!!

1 Like

@Magsoft8213 (Magsoft Studios) airports for Mexico for the Xbox please!!

Atizapan and Monterrey default airports are way far from real

Guadalajara airport and surroundings is already on the store for PC, I hope it gets released for the xbox soon

Saludos!

Pmdg 737…Or ifly 737…in one word better planes add on quality

1 Like

We badly need a commercial plane…with liveries. Bredok and Captain Sim just can’t do it. A failure all round. Please, someone, anyone…make a commercial airliner!

3 Likes

na… we need good plane like from just flight or pmdg…

3 Likes