What Annoying MSFS Bug/Flaw still remains in 2023

Live Weather shows snow on ground with summer time temperatures.

2 Likes

every update a lot of my controls and views are reset. Fi full screen/window mode, graphic and joystick setting etc. Donā€™t know why, but itā€™s very annoying

2 Likes

I have noticed things getting a bit reset at times tooā€¦
When that happens, On my PC, I run joy.cpl in command mode, re-calibrate my joystick and set rudder assistance to ON. All other assistance is set to OFF.

1 Like

White Dot and White Boxes around panels was the worst design decision ever, and even worse was how they ignored all the complaints on XBOX and PC over the course of two years right up until AU2 beta and beyond. Current implementation is more like malware. No third party devs can fix and only a memory hack is available to remove it.

4 Likes

What Annoying MSFS Bug/Flaw still remains in 2023

Everything listed here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/tag/bug-logged

And to a very limited extent mentioned in the Development Blog Feedback snapshots.

2 Likes

About 625 bugs logged last time I counted.

3 Likes

The double cursor when viewing a zoomed in instrument panal in VR. This bug has been logged since its introduction around SU7/8

3 Likes

Stretched view on ultrawide monitors.

2 Likes

There are 327 replies with an estimated read time of 46 minutes.

So obviously, A LOT !!

Hopefully, many of those will get eliminated in MSFS 2024 :wink:

3 Likes

625 is a big mountain to climb

2 Likes

And most likely get replaced by a similar number of or even more new bugs.

Not actually being sarcastic or negative here but just what I anticipate will no doubt happen.

Time will tell but I am guessing that a fair few bugs in FS20 will carry over unresolved and into FS24 plus quite a few new ones. I would say this is almost inevitable.

2 Likes

Since SU 13 im sure and i go Alll-In: Each bug not yet solved remains unsolved.

2 Likes

I will add another when you click on a player on the map from your friendā€™s list, sometimes it will bug out and force all departures to spawn in the air or say airborne xxxx. Only work around is to reload the sim or spawn on a runway lol.

1 Like

No weather radar :wink:

4 Likes

Microstutters when changing views inside the cockpit.

1 Like

Seeing Airliners buzzing the airport when they are designated as a FA18.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if I would call it a bug. And I know this just means the sim is popular which is great. But some of the busy airports get so busy that you just keep getting sent around. I thought in the beginning they planned on creating separate ā€œworldsā€ so traffic could be minimized. But itā€™s frustrating planning a 2-hour flight and having it go even longer than that because you keep getting sent around. Complaining about getting spun. I know, I feel like a big girl ATPā€¦ But seriously. Bummer :frowning: Thereā€™s only so many places to land a 787.

1 Like

Just ignore ATC and land anyway :wink:

2 Likes

Changing aircraft on world map after having selected a parking start position spawns you on runway instead of on that parking position. I think it was introduced this year so it wonĀ“t be fixed until 2024ā€¦

Cheers

5 Likes

DX12 still beta on PC. VRAM optimization, etc.

5 Likes