What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Flew from Nassau Intl. (MYNN) to Space Coast Reg. (KTIX) with a long detour to visit tropical storm Henry. 3.5 hour flight.

8 Likes

Paris - France

• Place de la Concorde
  • Le Panthéon
  • Notre Dame de Paris
  • l’Esplanade de Trocadéro

10 screens :

6 Likes

I think it’s server side, fine again now without touching anything. It was talking to ip6 addresses for traffic, weather and multiplayer just fine. akamaitechnologies is back in the air now although slow, 250 KB/s max out of my currently 88 MB/s available right now. LA is looking rather bombed out.

Ah, now it’s just over 1 mbps, it’s trying to get the data. But bottle necked somewhere.

Completed my Mission to deliver two C172 JTA trainers fresh from the Cessna Delivery Center in Independence, KS USA to the town of Arendal on the Skagerrak in Norway. 4,000+ NM and six countries, pushing the limits of range and performance (as well as virtual seat time).

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s called a positioning flight :wink:
Nice landing!

2 Likes

Nope, was with default passenger load out (at St Barts) and a little under half fuel left (I took off from Saba). Atcually 43% fuel left, so it comes to just under 129,000 pounds. It was the more capable A320NX though, lower landing speed and more powerful engines to take off.

(The stock version has better brakes and more drag, can land there as well with default load out at a slightly higher speed yet with less fuel on board. Can’t take off from Saba with default load out)

Now Saba, that’s only possible to land without passengers, just the pilots while arriving with < 7% fuel left, landing at 90 knots, about 93,000 pounds.

The passengers all arrived safely in St Barts :slight_smile:

The plane would be stuck at Saba though, no fuel for A320 I assume.

A beautiful summer evening over the Nashville, Tennessee area on this sultry August evening …

7 Likes

Night flights look really nice now, great pics

1 Like

Drove through Nashville last month on a road trip from Florida to Washington. What a cool city.

1 Like

History Channel Show: ALONE
Season 8 Location in Alaska

7 Likes

Just some fun flying above New York to enjoy photogrammetry.

Back in the Netherlands
The Johan Cruijff stadium, near Amsterdam

5 Likes

From the city of angels to the city of sin (with a detour) KSMO → KLVS → KLAS.

4 Likes

I did this too, first a flight from Seattle to the lake in a Caravan, then flying around the lake with the c172 amphib. I recognized certain spots from the show.

1 Like

The visuals are just FANTASTIC. I envy all who have their FS2020 working. It must be heavenly. Good for you all. Can’t say the same for “us”…the blokes who are grounded due to CTD’s and DESPERATE to fly again.

hoping to fly agian soon, with the next Update :smiley:

Was in New York again

3 Likes

I took the CRJ700 from Frankfurt to visit Copenhagen to see the legendary levitating jet bridges at their airport. What an incredible experience!

2 Likes

Met a gentleman from Scotland on Discord. Then he took me on a tour of the Scottish highlands. It was a blast! We also landed at EGPR. It’s a beach airport with runways completely made of sand!

3 Likes

BASE jumping in the Rocky Mountains with the BN2 Islander. Basically find a high enough cliff, or promontory, then taxi off the edge. :wink:

2 Likes

it intrigues me they go to the detail of statues on Notre Dame etc… but don’t include the noteworthy one the totally headless saint holding his own head

It’s also noteworthy the since burned spire is still included, as I had a rather ironic near miss with my Spitfire

I feit i need some space so i step into my space drone

3 Likes