What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Finally made a multileg trip from Kcle to Keri then to Kbuf without dropping below 30. Then wrote the log file, and bam fps in the toilet..

If you think PARO is difficult, then try landing in CUZCO in Peru. Makes PARO seem like a walk in the park!

lol dunno if I would take their word for it… https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/igDPP7ZwVhs

Never tried either. I’ll put it on my list.

Where did you land ?

…but if you can’t believe the internet…who can you believe?
This video burst my bubble but I’ll stay the course. Maybe I’ll call them famous now.
I saw no road to cross at Gibraltar. It was actually an easy landing. Castlegar BC was tougher. I do expect Lukla to be challenging.

Kelsey at 74Gear goes a good take down of a most dangerous airports vid.

I landed in a field about 3 miles northwest of Dover Castle, toward Kingsdown. You can see my decision and approach in the final 8 minutes of the video here:

I just wish his Flat Earthers got themselves organized. They were going to fly into my home town and meet up here. Not that I care about flat Earthers, but his trip over Antarctica sounds great, and it would be good to chat with him.

Most importantly.. with a group that size and a short shuttle bus from Tullamarine to Essendon, and we could try to book a group flight on the DC3 they have there

He is good value, It was also a good intro to DutchPilotGIrl who has some interesting vids and angle on getting more women into aviation

a quick muck around at McMurdo and vid edit test.

I believe I also found a glitch in the matrix.. or the less likely poor coverage by our satellites at the pole…


Test flight London City Center to Heathrow, basically passing over a large number of PG areas to judge FPS impact since SU4. Not bad, at one point it dropped to about 28 fps, but for the most part stayed low to mid-30s.

made my first edited vid using footage from my Melbourne to LAX trip (the long way round)!

I played at my buddy’s house yesterday and we were trying to figure out why there was an Imperial Shuttle Star Wars ship in a landing challenge lol

Flew from the Maldives (VRMM) to Bali (WADD) in the Longitude. 6h15m flight with a 2245 departure and an 0800 arrival. Saw a great sunrise!

Great video…what app do you use to edit?

I took a break from flight sim on large machines to explore what the new Ipad Pro (2021) can do for pad flight simming. Aerofly fs 2021 looks the best by day; Xplane mobile is at its best at night (there are city lights in xplane mobile). These programs like to crash on small older ipads. Now I am running crash free.

Have fun.

Well, you can cheat and refuel in flight from the top menu bar.

LOL so you fly the plane by tilting of the pad ? Have you tried helicopters already.. Some years ago I tried to win a EA race (cars) against someone who used an I-pad to steer, throttle and break.. impossible to beat !

I quit using it due to ■■■■ framerates.

thanks. Filmora. It was my first day using it, which is why the video is a bit… off. I played with the text feature a few times to see what it could do.. I actually signed up to an open source music database so it was more interesting, and found the typical.. “now just pay $XXX”, so we get the sweet sound of the LEAP turbines instead.