What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

No tilting the ipad. The Xbox controller works fine. Wireless controller is required for ipad, it does “go to sleep” during the flight but is easy to wake up before landing. Just keep it plugged in to charging power.

Started working on my own steam gauges for Axis and Ohs by making a new Airspeed Indicator Gauge in a ‘used look’. The right one of the two Airspeed Indicators.
Well it works in principle, but needs some fine tuning, lol.

CubCrafters over New York Harbor - if ATC was better built, I’m sure I’d have a fun time insisting on launching out of LaGuardia and disrupting the constant flow of commercial jet traffic. :sweat_smile:

No actual flying, but I studied Alaska sectional charts on skyvector.com to figure out how I’m going to get the Piper Arrow I leased in FSEconomy from Tatitlek back down to the more familiar civilization of the Pacific Northwest. Looks like my first leg will take me to Yakutat, then Sitka for the second leg, and Prince Rupert, BC for the third leg.

East of MPMG / Panama city. Live weather.


Super cool cloud formations. Felt like I was 1000 feet below the ground in Carlsbad caverns.








Seen on my I-95 Cross-Country Miami FL to Houlton ME:

Space Coast Trifecta - Titusville in the foreground, Merritt Island Causeway and the 15,000’ Shuttle Landing Strip (SLS) and Bonus NASA launch pads on the far horizon:

Daytona Trifecta - the airport, international Speedway and the popular Spring Break Beach:

Found some giraffe on my world tour today. Nice feature Asobo/MS.

Flew an OnAir mission around New York State. Had to drop off three passengers, one at each of three separate airports. First leg fine. Second leg CTD. Sigh. Reboot and fly again. CTD. Sigh. Exited and went to forums to express my vexation. Vowed not to bother logging in again today however saw a suggestion to modify the size of the swapfile in virtual memory. Went ahead and did it logged in and tried flying second leg again. Success! Now I’m sitting here trying to decide whether or not to attempt flying the final leg.

This game is like crack, ■■■■ those developers.

Well it’s still morning but I already have a video or 2 to share as far as what I did this morning.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/WBJRedr66vc

@TheFlyingFabio

Today I flyed VFR with C152 from Campinas (SBKP) to Jundiaí (SBJD), in Brazil. I decided to get out of the routine of commercial flights on ivao.
Campinas one of the biggest cargo hub in Brazil, and also the hub of Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras, a wonderful company elected the best airline in economic class of the world.
Jundiaí is a small airport situated on the east, in the middle of Sao Paulo capital and Campinas. Is mostly used for pilots training and general aviation, in the past this airport have received many commercial flights, but today only the C208 Caravan of Azul Conecta and others small airlines with this type of aircraft.
I confess that this experience was excellent, I flown up the Bandeirantes highway, the fastest highway on Brazil, there 130km/h is allowed for cars. The views was excellent, with the mountains on the sides and a lot of rivers.

Cessna JT-A passing MCAS Beaufort, South Carolina, and an action shot because it looks cool from this angle. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Today my world tour took me to the land of elephants at Dessie Zuria, Ethiopia.


Hey Joyless, thanks for joining us today! We had such fun! Too bad MSFS can’t show planes you don’t have, so it looks like Moose and I are flying Bonanzas lol.

But hey, thanks for posting, and hoping to see you and everyone else in future streams, let’s goooooooooooooooooooo!

Took the brandnew Stearman to the Alps


and into the sunset

My pleasure! I briefly flew by you about a week ago. You had others around you then too. You’re like an Oracle who always has planes buzzing around them lol

I wasn’t aware of what you said. So if you’re in a modded plane, the game just shows other players a default one?

I could have sworn I have seen other players in the sky in planes not in my inventory but I guess it makes sense we wouldn’t be able to see them. But I’m wondering why sometimes I see just usernames in the sky with no planes some times?

What do you think would happen if I had been in my F-15 and lets say you don’t have the F-15, how do you think you would see me? Username but no plane? You’d see my username but I’d be in a different plane?

You stood a good chance of being ‘shot down’. No invasion stripes. :grimacing:

glad you like it !

about those glasses you need… look on the belly and wing bottoms.

41 hours flight, set my course, live weather passing 19 VORs (redundant navigation coupled with GPS), 15 airports overflight (simulating re-fueling), from Singapore to Bora Bora Island for our long awaited holiday with my M20R Ovation. Let’s see if my air-cooled rig is stable enough to sustain 41 hours flight. Sleepless nights for the love of flying. Thank you @ScorpionFilm422 for the GTN 750, made flying enjoyable :grinning:

Why does the caravan sound like a refrigerator falling on the sidewalk when it lands?