What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Some interesting Bukkyo scenery recently in Kanto and Tohoku regions. Had no idea how many ‘proving grounds’ were in Tohoku. Flew from police pad in Narita to Sendai, via Utsunomiya and Fukushima… unlike yesterday, the weather only threatened, and still provided intriguing vistas…

5 Likes

Photogrammetry wasn’t cooperating tonight, so I flew in a mostly autogen area with one custom airport.

Ercoupe passing Newport Bridge - Block Island bound.

4 Likes

I really hope Mt Etna lives up to your expectations after all of this effort! I’ve been up IRL and it’s one of the places I visited soon after getting the sim. I won’t give any spoilers though, and who knows if it just changed with WU9. (Not me for sure, on xbox and can’t use WU9.)

Flew the Junkers JU52 from OOMS to OIZC on my around the world flight

1 Like

Another mid haul in the FBW NEO no FPS degredation since SU9 hotfix. Amazing clouds on descent around Brisbane (YBBN).

Thanks Asobo!

4 Likes

Thanks, its a really tricky runway, will be sure to try it again and keep an eye on speed, I always forget to check that, lol.

Did a devilish 666km flight from Lichinga (FQLC) to Iringa (HTIR)

Lichinga airport had barely any visibility, but luckily UP is easily found in the L39, so had no problems taking off

Then I decided to go near the service ceiling and got to FL330 to have a better view

But all good things must come to and end so I had to start to descend after about half an hour and land, which was quite windy but managed to nail it

3 Likes

Maybe the last flight in the 737 for now, with the 320 around the corner.

5 Likes

Sunrise over Cleveland and look at the pretty church up ahead:

Hey wait a min. thats not a church!

3 Likes

Flying the Fenix A320 on it’s first flight - amazing aircraft get it!!!

3 Likes

Grinding some FSEconomy green jobs. KFAY to KCLT.

3 Likes

Envoy 3780 TQPF to KMIA.

4 Likes

Who is that big statue? Amaterasu? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her depicted that way.

1 Like

Sendai Dai Kannon…

Leaning Tower of Pisa. Italy WU IX.

1 Like

Rome and Vatican

5 Likes

Amazing amount of detail and, I will say now this is probably the best Airbus A320 around in a simulator. I would love to see Fenix put together the A319 for MSFS.

6 Likes

Left the UK and heading across France in my 172 over the next few days until I get to Italy where I intend to tour the country. I actually like to fly from home in the UK (EGGD) to European countries rather than just starting a flight somewhere, its more of an adventure that way. Should be in Italy by Monday.

2 Likes

Has that seriously got the ap from airplane? Haha

Flew OIZC to OPPI in the Junkers JU52