What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Just finished a 1:15hr flight from Toronto Pearson (YYZ) to Indianapolis (IND) with the Aerosoft CRJ-700. The weather at Pearson was very nice for a short flight like this one. Winds were coming in from the East so today’s departure was from Pearson’s RWY 15L.

After departing out of Pearson, I climbed to FL380 and enjoyed the cruise out to Indianapolis.

There was a bit of cloud cover over Indianapolis, but conditions were still clear and fair which made for an easy landing.

I arrived at Indianapolis on-time! And I must say that the Dominic Design Team scenery is incredible!

10 Likes

Managed a crosswind landing in the morning.

2 Likes

Love flying in Scotland, done this route a few times but it’s a nice little one, Oban to Colonsay in the Islander.

5 Likes

Test flew the CessnaBus!

5 Likes

I joined Alyson Johnson and Captain Arash on their Amelia Earhart around the world flight.

We did the grueling 17 hour non-stop, live flight from Lae to Howland (that they never reached in 1937), using celestial navigation only.

I arrived early, and - against odds and with some luck - found Howland island in the dark.

Flew 17 hours in the Wing42 B247, longest flight yet, and modified it for the 2225 nm distance.

The Celestial Navigation add-on is here CelNav for MSFS - Celestial Navigation Sextant » Microsoft Flight Simulator

4 Likes

@DuluthLaker you might be interested in this project that we are working on to recreate the arrow and beacon system for the sim using the various sources that are out there.

CAM5 from Salt Lake City to Pasco is available from flighsim.to and we are currently working on CAM32 from Portland to Spokane.

You can find out more here: [Release] Arrows Across America: flying the air mail on CAM5

5 Likes

Wabush (CYWK) to Sept-Iles (CYZV) in the L39 Albatros

3 Likes

Flew to WADD Ngurah Rai International Airport passing over Kawah Ijen on route.

3 Likes

Did a military transport flight from Dubrovnik to Banja Luka. No proper C-130 in the sim yet so had to settle for the DC-6.

Passing Sarajevo.

6 Likes

Tooling around West England and Wales. RAF Scampton to RAF Northolt.

6 Likes

Flew to Komodo Airport.

4 Likes

Would love that too, question will the turbos be working on airwolf soon?

ah, that’s a question for Eggman

I did some take-off and landing training with Fenix A320 at Menorca airport (LEMH) until the sun went down.

4 Likes

Getting some more night hours in, Kuwait to Bahrain.

5 Likes

It’s a shame that so many people seem to be unaware of the fantastic job that Working Title has done to the G1000 and G3000.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the release of WT’s new G3000! The old mod is pretty out of date and they’ve had a lot of great teaser screenshots and videos on their discord.

2 Likes

Flew to the top of the world.

7 Likes

Flew to Puerto Rico 2/3 thru the hurricane, then fps started dropping:

4 Likes

I was flying the default 787 took off from Detroit and was in the middle of flying to Dublin Ireland and then the game froze 15 minutes after flying above Toronto Canada at 41,000 so i couldn’t complete my flight unfortunately I was using my Logitech autopilot on this flight

1 Like