What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Brazil today. I bought the excellent SBRJ-Santos Dumont by Paulo Ricardo (on sale now at Simmarket), and did a flight to SBEG-Goiania (FSoares at flightsim.to) .
Azul livery by IFR at flightsim.to
Traffic by AIG. The best traffic addon in my humble opinion.

6 Likes

left lukla to go Chandragadhi (VNCG) , then did VNCG to VQPR (paro) twice cause I forgot to load part my passengers :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Mnemba Island, near Zanzibar, white sand beach in the Indian Ocean

6 Likes

I`ve been there IRL … awesome! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Check this then, for a better experience:

1 Like

My 737 is currently grounded because the weather conditions on the 55. degree of latitude are worsening. Probably staying overnight is necessary that´s why I ordered an air condition vehicle and a power supply vehicle.

Looks like it will be a gaming night while the 737 is grounded. Nothing new for a 737 of course - but for me :smiley: but luckily my high end gaming notebook with caramel capuchino and nougat croissants are waiting.

The cockpit can stay like this overnight…

12 Likes

I just browsed the forums, because I’m on vacation and can’t fly.

:pleading_face:

4 Likes

1 Like

Innsbruck Austria to Tivat Montenegro. Nice destination!

2 Likes

A bit chilly, but nice light winds and clear skies to take this balloon up for some Colorado sight seeing over Royal Gorge and the Shrine of the Sun.

Firing up the burners predawn to make the envelope glow:

Launching from the top and dipping down into the gorge:

14 Likes

Very simple day:

SU11 Beta Release Note Testing! (With a few landings at KMCO for fun :slight_smile: )

Jonx Optica - checking out the POI’s in Regina, Canada. High quality ! and the city photogrammetry is nice.

Legislative building

First Nations University

At this altirude, the city looks better than average… overall Canada will need quite some repairs !

5 Likes

Flew from BGKK to CYVT in the a321 neo

1 Like

Savage over Mine POI near KEKN Elkins-Randolph Co. Regional Airport in West Virginia USA

Another POI, few miles up east

Also near Germany Valley Quary POI

… to end at Seneca Rock Peak POI,

8 Likes

Flubbed a landing in the M-346, badly. Bad power management on base & final turns; entirely pilot error. :wink:

2 Likes

me in the goshawk…

1 Like

Flew a thrilling approach in to Bergen where I landed with ATC in Vatsim for the very first time. Rain, fog, night and low visibility and knowing that Tower waiting for you to break the clouds - getting clearance at 10 miles. The adrenaline was so high after the landing.

Flew the a319 from CYYT to CYHZ

Flew the DA62 around San Francisco

4 Likes

Took a splash because I ran out of fuel in between Halifax and Boston right by the islands before you hit the airport with the crj 900

3 Likes