What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Down the Victoria falls? mmmm, that’s got me thinking, the Astro and going up Victoria falls, or down slowly…
Incredible simulator, it’s like the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

I’ve done the Lake Skipper both ways - amazing fun!

5 Likes

Startet up with the Kitfox at Red Bluff (KRBL) and headed out to Bushplane campout (42BC) where i randomly met a Wilga Pilot.
Joined his flight east to Rodgers (Q05)
:call_me_hand: :small_airplane: :camping:

11 Likes

Oh yes, I do like that. I’m gonna have to give that a go. Hadnt had time I the last few days ‘livin the dream’ - flying inside my dji.
That route has shot right up my list. Nice one!

1 Like

You got that scenery by Jeppeson2001? It’s fantastic - best payware scenery currently available IMO!

1 Like

Ill look into that, whats it called?

All:
In the spirit of this topic, please take all “discussions” into a DM or use this topic:

5 Likes

This simulator is all about perspective

7 Likes

actually, you’re cruising up the Thames. Cheers!

1 Like

Ah, I did wonder about that, Northerner I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Came back to NY with the new Astro ONE. Taking off from KLGA, flying over the East River under a lot of bridges …

Central park …

5th Avenue and the Flatiron Building …

towards The Battery …

… and finally KJFK:

Could not land near the pool …

… so where’s my jetway??? :wink:

8 Likes

Turned on the turbulence to realistic and suddenly I had to relearn the Osprey. Nice thing is that the focus needed to fly it keeps the little grey cells exercised. Someday graduate to moving decks? Default Beaufort MCAS to offshore amphib squadron.

9 Likes

The actual cruise speed performance table from Tornado Alley Turbo for their SR22 STC (the same one for the currently sold as-new SR22T). I’m stunned my mod tweaks got me amazingly close to that red curve line. In fact the performance of my tweaks pushes that curve more steeply up after passing FL200. I’m still trying figure out where it’s generating the excess power. But not a bad outcome for a couple of hours experimentation on a rainy Sunday…

Chart credits Tornado Alley Turbo

4 Likes

Monday flight: Delta Air Lines A320 from Dallas Love Field (KDAL) to Los Angeles (KLAX)

8 Likes

I got so hooked on flying bigger machines that I bought another 737, this time an 800 :slight_smile:

The first trip took almost 4 hours.

:poland: Rzeszow Jasionka Airport (EPRZ) :arrow_forward: Lisbon (LPPT) :portugal:

8 Likes

Did some Live Traffic testing for another user, DFW at rush hour - the line of jets headed for 17 was crazy.

7 Likes

It ain’t no Vision Jet, but FL250, 215 ktas at 85 percent cruise power isn’t shabby either. Speed run from Paris to Geneva in a little over an hour.

9 Likes

Traffic jam!

6 Likes

Flew an Air France Airbus A318 from LICJ to LFBO ready for tomorrows adventure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did a short regional flight from ESMQ to ESSB in the new ATR.

Conclusion? I think it seems very promising. I didn’t expect to be able to master it on my first flight so I was struggling a little with VNAV and the throttle settings that are controlled with a little dial. For the price it’s a complete steal.

6 Likes