What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Colonel Cochran on his DTLA Blue Thunder chase-run. Catch you latah! (Now, I have so much to learn about the H500 before I can do this flight justice - nerve wracking, to say the least at my level. Don’t follow my leadah).

7 Likes

11 Likes

Vesuvius fly-past on my way to Santorini from Naples.

9 Likes

Nice flight between two Estonian airports, can highly recommend, one is a freeware add on.

6 Likes

Enjoying my first ATR flight, between DATG (In Guezzam) and DAAT (Aguenar):

11 Likes

It’s a beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest so I did a morning run in the Vision Jet from KHIO (Portland-Hillsboro) to KDLS (Columbia Gorge Regional / The Dalles), one of my comfort routes.

Never gets old watching this scenery. :smiley:

11 Likes

Busy Scottish Ambulance Service day between Edinburgh and Aberdeen. Great freeware work done on Aberdeen.

9 Likes

I had two flights today. First one from Ankara Esenboğa Airport (LTAC) to Bucharest Henri Coandă (LROP):

I had all kind of connection issues, from weather popping in and out and connection lost, resumes and lost so while I recorded the flight I decided to scrap the recording, so no video on this one.

5 Likes

After finishing the first flight I restarted both the computer and the router and did a shorter flight from London City (EGLC) to Manchester (EGCC). This time without issues.

Video later here:

6 Likes

Since the Cannes movie festival is on, I decided to to have a flight along the French coast.

8 Likes

Push-back, Athens (to Chios)

Ready to go, Dublin (to Bristol)

Landing at Wellington (from Rotorua)

9 Likes

You’re getting around a bit there!

2 Likes

It’s an older video but today I did it again :innocent: flying the 747 like this is not realistic but it’s good for practicing hand flying.

2 Likes

I started to copy MSFS bush trips, but in WB-Sim C172 with real weather and time. Today was my first leg of Norway bush trip ENGM :airplane: ENGK. Sky was clear, but windy.

9 Likes

Leaving Figari, Corsica

On final

ATR home soil, Toulouse-Blagnac

14 Likes

Thursday flight: EasyJet A320 from Göteborg (ESGG) to Mailand-Linate (LIML)

11 Likes

Today I live-streamed again after some days, a panoramic flight over Marrakesh. It was interesting and challenging, since even the Cessna 172 was too fast for waypoints so near to each other. But I managed to do it even so. Unfortunately, dealing with some new addons and trying to get them all to work well, I forgot to start recording with Sky Dolly. So, only the video this time:

2 Likes

Took the Arrow to Catalina

12 Likes

Took G-BNSG for a short hop from Forwood Farm to Barton.

9 Likes

Landed the ATR 42 600 at Beaver Island Airport from Detroit Metro

2 Likes