What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Driving the C8 on the isle of Saint Barth.

4 Likes

SoCal: Taking off from Brown Field Municipal (KSDM)

passing San Diego

and following the Pacific coast north, enjoying the great scenery and PG

Approaching LA, …

quick landing at Santa Monica Municipal (KSMO), then flying over Brentwood …

with another landing at Van Nuys (KVNY) , then heading NNE

for a final stop today at Aqua Dulce Airpark (L70)

10 Likes

Great scenery on todays group flight along the Croatian Coast.

10 Likes

this morning I flew along the north Turkish coast from NDB to NDB with the assist of few VOR

soon after take off I was concerned by my 6th cylinder particulary cold … I will have to watch this closer next flight …

then made some nm with the group flight ! Ended my course in a bridge … tired decided to prematurely end my flight to enjoy the stream

8 Likes

Still no match for the PMDG version of long ago, but, with vigilance, a decent flyer. Have the same issue as the 787 where the GS won’t catch. Also, got RJCC working properly so GSX could work better. Still have to work on the jetway issue at RJTT.

12 Likes

Flew the 787 back from Prague (LKPR) to Budapest (LHBP)

My first flight with the dreamliner a few days ago went so smooth I was kind of expecting things to go wrong and I was right. Though systems more or less worked well (got no problems capturing the GS, but plane did not start descent on TD even though VNAV was on and altitude was set), still I really butchered the landing.

The moment before landing/impact:

MSFS was kind enough and did not fade to black, but as can be seen at 0RA I had -600VS :face_with_peeking_eye: :sweat:

8 Likes

Atlantic Coast Virtual Flying Club: KLNA PATTERNS

Today was the second pattern work fly-in at the Lantana Florida Palm Beach County Park Airport.

@Michail71 and I enjoyed mixed aircraft traffic patterns - he in the Cessna 172 and I flew the ICON A5.

Lots of fun - Planning a night “3 night landings, pick up a passenger for a night flight to another nearby uncontrolled airport” for next time. Hope more will join.

Thanks to the ACVFC for the use of thier Discord channel for CTAF communications.

9 Likes

Greek Islands hopping: Starting at Chios-Omiros (LGHI)

heading south to Ikaria (LGIK)

then east to Samos (LGSM)

and south again to Leros, Kalymnos, …

to my final destination today, Kos (LGKO)

14 Likes

I have been comparing various interior for the Comanche, to decide me wich one I want to use as default and so I had to make a custom panel mod ( not attached to a livery) wich gave and still give me some headache

• A2A default green theme

edit : finished my soup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just need to delete this custom plate number on right side and it will be perfect

7 Likes

Saturday flight:

Eurowings, Airbus A320-214, D-ABDT

• Departure: Saarbrücken (EDDR)
  • Arrival: Oslo-Gardermoen (ENGM)
  • Distance: 836 nm
  • Flight time: 1:51 Hours

8 Likes

Hogsback Ranch and vicinity, (Red Bluff area sceneries from Parallel 42) in the wonderful Rans S6S from Flyboy Simulations. I just love how this plane flies.

A gusty 12-15 knots on the ground, around 20 knots aloft. The downdraft on the final to Hogsback nearly ate me alive.

Survived the downdraft, and slew-taxied to a perfect parking spot.

9 Likes

Practice, practice, practice…

Screenshot (1111)

11 Likes

8 Likes

I’ve been flying my Fenix A320 all over the place. I usually take screenshots but haven’t been finding time to upload them. Having too much fun. :grin:

Yesterday’s was based on real ops, Virgin Australia VA 1391 YPAD-YBBN followed by VA 1117 YBBN-YBPN. I flew the correct routes, gates, and times but using the A320 instead of the 737 and with the wrong livery (because I can’t find VA for Fenix).

VA 1391

Brisbane airport in sight

VA 1117

Whitsunday Coast/Proserpine airport circle to land VOR approach

My passengers had to wait a little while before they could get off. The autogen airport had incorrectly categorised the gates as small GA parking and so GSX couldn’t find any stairs for them to disembark. I had to call the airline ops to get stairs and quickly put together a partial GSX profile before we could get them off.

11 Likes

Having arrived at Proserpine I hired an R44 and flew over to Airlie Beach.

I then landed at the excellent freeware Shute Harbour airport, available on fs.to.

Yes that’s right, I was so busy checking out how much of Airlie was recognisable that I forgot to take any photos of the town. Doh!

11 Likes

From CYUL to CYTZ. Was a beauty night for a rip. In my favourite plane of course… Until The Duke releases. Real pleasure to share. Real money well wasted.

12 Likes

more New Zealand flying – south island - live weather, not boring.

11 Likes

Revisited Bugala (WX53). Haven’t been here in quite a few months, and was pleasantly surprised to see that the trees at the threshold have been removed, which allows for more realistic, shallow approaches without having to plough through the trees.

Honestly, the Comanche just feels like cheating at this point. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Finished my tweaks on my comanche interior, now I got a panel free of custom callsign, very like it, flew from Batumi UGSB (bulgaria) to Ganja :upside_down_face: (or Gyandzha) UBBG in Azerbaïdjan

8 Likes

wow congratz ! :clap:

2 Likes