What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

4 Likes

me too. blamming into the dock and then drifting away is confounding. If LNM and the sim show a pad to set up on, that would be great.

1 Like

Pretty murky conditions in the Los Angeles region today. A good excuse to try some beacon bashing between San Clemente and Catalina before diverting to Burbank.

17 Likes

5 Likes

Finally :smiley:

11 Likes

Late last night flew the atr 42 600 from Adak island to Attu island ready to do some more island hoping back to the mainland but to different islands

4 Likes

After my African Bush trip in the JPLogistics 152. I am now doing an American World tour in the Hanger Studios 713’s Camair 480 Twin.
13,000 miles up the East coast of South America, starting at Guardiamarina Zanartu (SCGZ). Then up the West coast of North America, and finishing at Fairbanks Int’l (PAFA).

At the moment I’m at Galeao-Antonio C Jobim Intl (SBGL), Rio de Janeiro and it’s raining, so no sight seeing for me today!

10 Likes

Was flying from Page AZ to KLAX till i got a CTD around Hysperia

10 Likes

The key lessons learned, especially that DIR trick, made a flight from San Juan to Miami. Had to use it out of San Juan, and it worked like a charm and again for the approach to Miami.

12 Likes

Did a couple 300 mile flights with the standard edition planes. Achievment 60% complete!

11 Likes

21AUG23 - Monday flight:

Eurowings | Airbus A320-214 | D-ABDT

• Departure: Dublin (EIDW)
  • Arrival: Köln Bonn
  • Distance: 613nm
  • Flight time: 1:22 Hours

10 Likes

After visiting some special points of interest in Halifax, I landed the P-38 Lightening on HMS Queen Elizabeth. After the ten minute mark.

7 Likes

Not really today, but earlier this week

Went flying near hurricane Hilary:

and a couple of random flights in europe

8 Likes

I was playing with some weather options to get that special misty Dubai Sunset

8 Likes

JF Warrior from KPAE to KTIW, for a nice little break in the day.

Passing West Seattle, with downtown Seattle in the background. Had several encounters with traffic heading in my general direction.

Screenshot (654)
(from a different flight) Forgot to post this one. Guess which one is traffic, and which one is a speck on the windshield? Thanks to JustFlight for including authentic window specks!!

On the ground at KTIW after a couple of touch and go’s and a go-around. Guess I’ll stay for a while.

Happy Flying!

10 Likes

Calm after the storm- Burbank to Catalina :us:

12 Likes

Had some fun recording with some new video settings while doing my 300 mile trip with the Extra 300. Thank you to @CoffeePilot3471 for the reference on how to make the videos look better!

6 Likes

Attu island to Atka in the ATR 42 600

5 Likes

Where did I go in MSFS today?

Do you really have to axe?

13 Likes

ba dum tss!

3 Likes