What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Unexpected Indian Springs ramp start.

5 Likes

Real world flight SF50 N707SN Biggin EGKB to Samedan LSZS

5 Likes

I started Portugal journey bush-trip in WB-Sim C172 in real weather: LPVA :airplane: LPPR :airplane: LPCO
Weather was ideal. Very little wind and no clouds. Navigation was easy. Mostly using roads and river crossings. When I was arriving Francisco Sa Carniero airport there was airliner on my right intercepting ILS. ATC notified both pilots. However, I couldn’t request touch and go on LPPR. It tried to navigate me to my destination LPCO. I guess the airport does not operate VFR flights. So I ignored ATC and illegally joined downwind and did touch and go without clearance. So far, no one noticed :smiley:
On climbing I had very nice view of Porto city. And I didn’t want to be more naughty (Christmas is coming), so I avoided military airspace near the coast. On approach to Coimbra, I had nice view at city and also the airport with large visible sign.

It was nice to be back in my lovely WB-Sim C172.

7 Likes

I took advantage of the fantastic real weather and made a good stretch over the Alpine divide today: From LOKF to LOWZ with a short field landing in Bad Hofgastein.

Gegendtal

Over the Alpine divide

Approach to Bad Hofgastein

At the destination: Zell am See

3 Likes

Vienna (LOWW) to Sofia (LBSF), Iris PC-21, live weather, FSLTL AI aircraft

5 Likes

back to the drawing board for the scenery maker?

1 Like

7 Likes

From yesterday, getting real with the Winjeel. Really enjoying the aerobatic handling of this plane, it stalls and spins very realistically. I’ve been using an old book called Primary Aerobatic Flight Training with Military Techniques by Lt. Col Art Medore, to practice maneuvers. I am marveling at the amount of work required to do even the simplest manuevers passably. The Winjeel does something many others cannot, a believable snap roll. Just be sure to nail the entry speed, too low and you will spin her for sure.

10 Likes

EasyJet A320-214, G-EZWC from Ljubljana (LJLJ) to Leeds Bradford (EGNM)

9 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Chiba Police scooting around the prefecture to Tokyo and then settling at Narita. So many cool liveries for the 135, but far less for the 145 in Nippon.

8 Likes

Walk through Valencia (Spain)

9 Likes

Looks like you hit the wrong reply button. Still, cool shots.

My helicopter tail rotor control is twitchy and glitcny. Using a saitek combat rudder pedal"

So basically i flew the helo with terrible tail control or none

1 Like

Trip to Bordeaux

7 Likes

Wow yes, I pressed the reply to you button, I’m sorry, I was wrong.

Approach to Martinique(TFFF) coming from Dominica(TDPD), Iris PC-21, live weather
This one was down to minimums

10 Likes

Love how much you love the PC21

1 Like

Hehe, it’s a very capable little plane :slight_smile: and this also plays a part :smiley:

15 Likes