What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Wow. Just wow :heart_eyes:

Did a couple of Medevacs for VAAS. From Zermatt and Reutte.

2 Likes

Frankfurt (EDDF) to London Heathrow (EGLL), Iris PC-21, Live weather, FSLTL AI aircraft

6 Likes

EasyJet A320-214, from Leeds Bradford (EGNM) to Olbia (LIEO)

10 Likes

Budapest (LHBP) to London Luton (EGGW) in the Longitude:

This flight wasn’t very fulfilling to be honest about it: I only had ATC in Hungarian airspace, everyone else logged off as I flew the route, not much traffic either and I kind of blew the landing as well. The last one is of course my bad, but still. Maybe next time Gadget!

7 Likes

And you also did funny typo. Did you fly to Longon in Longitude or to London in Londitude?
Well, Mondays. Although I am not sure if it was Monday in your timezone.

2 Likes

The Obersee, deep in the valley behind the Königsee, is perhaps one of the loneliest lakes in Germany and a good place for a landing challenge.

My destination: Landing near the Fischunkelalm (pink line)

Approach over the ice

Done

And ready for take-off

7 Likes

Today, I started my second world tour in the sim. This time I’m taking the A32NX around the globe.

Since it’s been months since I’ve last flown (my old PC gave out, and I just got a new laptop. Not ideal, but it’ll do the trick), there was a bit of a learning curve again. The FBW A32NX has changed a lot since then :sweat_smile:
Once I figured out how to start the jet from cold and dark again, it was smooth flying.

The tour started in my home airport Brussels, Belgium (EBBR) with a short leg to Berlin (EDDB).
The weather was absolutely horrible, cloudy all the way. So no real sightseeing opportunities.
My landing was way too hard, I even bounced up again. I guess I need to relearn how to properly flare again.
Tomorrow, maybe, I’ll do the second leg towards Kyiv. I’m going to fly around Russia, through Asia. :slight_smile:

7 Likes
2 Likes

A couple of flights around the US with the Shorts 360!

Las Vegas to Los Angeles
Philadelphia to Charlotte

9 Likes

When the client’s in a hurry and Commercial just won’t do (leaving the Jetblue out of KBOS behind, we’re both headed to Orlando).

9 Likes

Touching down in Teheran on my world tour.

13 Likes

The colors are insane. I tried to apply the same nvidiia filters of yours but sadly it doesn’t look like the same in my sim :frowning:

2 Likes

Flew the Longitude for the first time after the AAU update. Wow. What a difference three Sim Updates makes, between the G3000, the Synoptics pages and the complete rewrite of the procedures, avionics and flight modeling. A “milk run” from fictional Kai Tak to Manila, about 2 hours 10 minutes at M0.82, max ceiling. Landfall over Lingayen with a beautiful curving approach into RWY 06 via DAGAT.

15 Likes

Where the hell did I get the idea that there would be snow in Salt Lake City a few days before Christmas? Can one of all the airliners here take my Tanarg 912, the unknown lady in the back seat and me to a proper ski resort … business class of course! I am waiting at KBTF!

7 Likes

Bought SamScene3D’s Nagoya and found it deliciously replaced a lot of 3rd party freeware I’ve used for nigh on three years. Thanks SS3D! AND useable helipads on the buildings!

14 Likes

Chicago to Memphis. Visual RW09 in Memphis. Not to shabby if I do say so. And I always do. :butter:

5 Likes

Departed DC area for warmer and overcast climes in Orlando. Always nice to be above the commercial traffic.

10 Likes

Norwood to Block Island, breaking in the T’s engine. Boston skyline receding, passing over Providence, Newport and Point Judith.

11 Likes
10 Likes