What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Scenic, routine flight from Oporto to Geneva. Been a long time for Cointrin, the scenery has held up/
First time out of Oporto. Love that hairpin approach over Lake Geneva.

7 Likes

Flew the PMDG 737 700 from Charlotte to Rochester (it’s just the max version I won’t do because I am more used to the older versions)

1 Like

…and duckface flies again! SKBO Bogota to MMUN Cancun (today’s APLv2 Event)

…GSX passengers

9 Likes

PMDG 737 800 from KROC to Charlotte NC

3 Likes

Taking off out of Jolly ol’ England (Manchester). I love sunset flights.

Found the runway somehow. These approaches in Europe are crazy.

5 Likes

Flew the fs studios embrear 175 from Charlotte to Toronto Pearson international

1 Like

Flew the embrear 110 from Toronto to Rochester

1 Like

Western Airlines! The ooooooonly way to fly. A staple when I was growing up, and gone way before I started simming in 1995. Nice flight from San Diego to Salt Lake City. Thought I had removed LVFR, but, yikes, I had my new, payware BMOTW KSAN on with it on as well. BATC turned me way too soon, on the 16R approach, so I’ll ignore calls like that in the future.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Kelimutu

1 Like

Took the Longitude out for some exercise

7 Likes

Had a few days off simming due to family visit. Continued with my tour of the UK. Edinburgh (EGPH) down to Carlisle (EGNC) with glorious live weather, then Carlisle down to Llanbedr (EGFD) and finally Llanbedr down to Swansea (EGFH). All visual landings with the FSR500.

It was one of those days when MSFS performed perfectly, flying between FL90 and FL180 things just worked and it looked great. I got caught up looking out the window so only got a couple of screenshots. Flew over a very unusual location - turned out to be an ‘MOD’ site just North of Carlisle…

Great views over North Wales, right over Mount Snowdon and could even make out the mountain railway.

Off to tour the Irish Republic next…

Neil.

6 Likes

easyJet, Airbus A320-214, G-EZTH from Humberside (EGNJ) to Brindisi (LIBR)

8 Likes

Rochester to Charlotte NC in the md82 (I’m attempting to fly every single flight out of Charlotte with every airline) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I fly with the help of an co pilot FSXFollow AI copilot

I allows me to do things even without knowing the keyboard shortcuts

1 Like

From LFKD to LIVE

7 Likes

While waiting for the release of the PMDG 777 I’ve decided to learn how to fly a helicopter.

8 Likes

Took the H130 on a tour of the Alps - well,it’s what it’s for:

Unlike Scottish glens, Alpine valleys are teeming with life. I sometimes wonder what everyone does.

They can’t all be retirement homes: “Hey Maria, we’re getting old and feeble and can’t move around so good anymore. Let’s go live on the side of a mountain!”

I did a certain amount of landing practice during the tour. More - lots more - is needed. This was actually my best landing ; and the last of the day:

8 Likes

Watching the “String of Pearls” headed into White Plains NY (KHPN) on the ILS 34.

7 Likes

So I was in Linz (LOWL) and they said I could pick any aircraft in the fleet to go an fly a little in the mountains.

And so I found myself in the pitts with no experience or training:

Somehow made it up in the air, it’s hard not to do some rolls …

Ah this was where I was going:

Oh no! I learned this thing is amphibious:

Somehow made it to dry land, now to take-off again …

Phew!!!

Very quiet ride home …

Managed to land!

I’ll just put it here never mention this again … if they ask: it was already like that when I got it

10 Likes