2 Likes

Rolling
On
Floor
Laughing
Out
Loud

7 Likes

Flying the C172 around a lot over the last few days learning to use the G530 and G430 properly and practicing departures, routes, diversions and approaches mainly in the UK but a few in Northern France following the recent AAU1 update.

6 Likes

Sunday flight: All Nippon Airways A320 from Osaka Kansai (RJBB) to Kaohsiung (RCKH)

8 Likes

Made this for fun today :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Both sim weather and Rex weather put snow and ice-covered waterways in the Hiroshima area. At any rate, I was checking out Just Flight’s FS traffic as I’m already have my hands full with other freeware add-ons to want to deal with the free traffic. Visited a new observatory and rescued two sailors and watched their boat go down. Chichukai was fair weather all the way.

7 Likes

So, after spending yesterday afternoon reinstalling my Flight Sim due to the dreaded stutters, I thought it would be fitting to spend some quality time with my flight instructor, somewhere over Orange County, CA.

7 Likes

It is a known bug. Affects everyone. A big annoying but unfortunately not in the hands of FlightFX. WTT and Asobo need to fix this.

2 Likes

Low Viz takeoff from Knoxville in the Vision Jet:

10 Likes

Troubleshooting a G1000 NXi issue for another player - RWY 16 at Redding Municipal.

7 Likes

Getting reacquainted with the Turbo Bonanza and the spiffy retro Gray livery by Crispy. Nassau to Exuma in under an hour.

10 Likes

Practicing at the Daher TBM 390 for a South America tour I’m planning. Touch and go at SBBI (Bacacheri Airport – Curitiba, Brazil) and then a little practice with the autopilot East of the Bacacheri Airport.

Downwind leg of runway 18.

Touch and go.

Practicing with the autopilot East of Curitiba.

Landing.

Parked and planning the next adventure!

I used Floyds’ Epic Clouds 2/8 mostly clear 2 and Lucassg Bacacheri scenery.

PS: This Monday at 1200 GMT I will return to Youtube with a new shorts: landing a glider after a towline break (glider training #3). The full video is planned to be published Thursday. More info on my channel here: FlightSim World Tour

6 Likes

Night ops

10 Likes

Today I flew a Ryan Air flight from EIDW → EGKK On Vatsim, it was great. It’s rare that I don’t fly for my Role Play company on A Pilot Life Chapter 2, or for my Virtual Airline, It was purely for fun. Great ATC people in Ireland.

(It’s all real vatsim people on the screenshot where you see all the B738 alligned.) It was a ton of fun.

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Location of Splash Screen - Loading Screen - Carousel in MSFS

6 Likes

Did an Air Patrol Shift of Long Beach Harbor and the surrounding areas.

6 Likes

Took some Sumatran coffee to Singapore:

Video later here:

7 Likes

Day 4 Leg 4 of the NatGeo World Tour. Samoa (NSFA) to Cairns, Australia (YBCS). It was a late evening takeoff so not much to see at night.

7 Likes

So I very eagerly bought the IFR magazine and flipped through its pages while being on train… turned out it was International Financing Review magazine!

Imagine how the rest of the journey was.

The below image is unrelated to the story above, that’s where I flew once I got back home.

5 Likes