What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

I did a cold and dark startup of my newly purchased Concorde and Cessna 414 planes.

Then promptly crashed both on take off! I’m going to need more time to get used to get used to complex planes… Oh well, maybe I’ll wait until Friday and include the new planes too.

Loving the default Live Traffic that now fully populates Class 1 and 2 airports. I have never seen KLAX this full before. And Simple Traffic makes the liveries more accurate.

got a new airport at Bora Bora and toyed around with the H145 action pack - AP finds hospitals, but there is not any good hospital scenery in most areas of the world, so… nice rainy day, though and the French livery was quite good










Are you aware of anything that does similar on console? There’s the one by LVFR, but I think it’s only Liveries.

No, unfortunately not. It’s too bad ST isn’t working on XBox.

I flew to Narita Airport to deliver coffee beans.
On the way home, I stopped by Narita-san Shinsho-ji Temple and bought a sticker for a good-luck charm.

travel omamori is so important. gambatte, ne!

Which plane is that?

Flew Detroit to Buffalo in the crj 700 because I never used Buffalo a lot to fly out playing with that traffic add on in the fly by wire installer

comming into tampa frpm cle:


Dang! I hope we get something, or at the very least, Asobo can figure out the model matching problem. Gets tiresome seeing A320’s in place of F18s.

Also, it makes me upset that one of the Generic traffic models is clearly an A380, but we don’t actually have one officially. :laughing:

“Wonder why he parked way over there… Can’t he see us?”

I could post ton of picture to make a summary of my day and all emotion I m had in
I made a long trip above usa from St Josep, in Missouri to John B Connally Ranch, Fort McKavett, Texas

this last leg has been very boring but it is the accomplishment of a long story and even if I didn’t earn that much cash within FSEconomy, it gave me that feeling of a perfectly accomplished lap it is immeasurable
this ranch was the one where was set the cessna 208 I bought 7 months ago on FSEconomy, the one who allowed me to achieve my first world tour !!!

Re thinking to all landscape I went through and climate peripetia without omitting all progress I did in my understanding of various component part of aircraft has no price

PS : From tunisia to the end (west to east side) I have been using the black square analog version wich is just awesome , very enjoyable with its kns80 system and gps than I tried to use the less possible

Socata TB-30 Epsilon + gns530 mod
And a little modification to the autopilot trim.

Been neglecting the Albatros for some time now, so I went on from West Yellowstone (KWYS) to Flying Joseph Ranch (0ID2)

First I climbed as usual, set heading and altitude on the autopilot, but then it just felt wrong to fly like this…

… so I disengaged AP and descended as close to the surface as I dared and thundered the rest of the way on manual.

On a side note, should I REALLY park this close to the runway holding point?

Cleaned up the install in preparation for 1700 MET

Choluteca to Tincontin, Honduras, in a TBM 930

Tancontin Airport made it to the Forbes 17 Scariest Airport Landings in the World list in the following words:

Due to the location next to the mountains as well as the narrow size of the runway, the landing is very complicated. Pilots are forced to make a dramatic sharp turn and land near the valley, and the experience is often compared to landing on an aircraft carrier. I personally experienced the frequent wind gusts and poor weather conditions that hamper the pilots as they must make a direct head-on landing, with the biggest fear of having a large aircraft overshoot the runway if not landed perfectly on target. As we deplaned, machine gun-toting security guards greeted the passengers which only added to our dramatic arrival.

Last night I messed around with the newly acquired Kodiak 100. Tweaked my controller, did a few practice runs and finally took the Kodiak on her maiden trip; the third leg of my cross Canada tour. Flew from Sydney airport in Nova Scotia to Halifax intl airport.

Now I sit and wait in anticipation for the new update. Heading to Charlottetown next and then off to New Brunswick.

Actually this was yesterday. I completed a nice long flight from Tampa (KTPA) to the Atlanta area (22GA) in the 172.

Nice bizjet on the ramp.

This is when a hurricane is nice. I got some good steady tailwinds from Nicole for half the trip up.

Finally made it before the fuel low warnings could kick off.

Had an mostly uneventful update - so far - and took the DC-3 up for some getting acquainted. Nice, for the most part, but I’ll have to get used to the handling on from take-off to getting flight on. Realized I’d not put my updated flight plan so ended the flight before I could try a landing.