Baron
Bonanza
C152
Husky
Spitfire
Cirrus
Spearman
Cubs

Recently got into the float variants of some of the above aircraft.

I used to mainly fly around Australia but during the last year have flown all over the world. Probably sparked by the World Updates and some of the 3rd Party addons.

Personal Comments:

1. C172 JT-A (Turbo Diesel version) - MrTommyMxr Mod.
  2. Bonanza G36 Turbo - Robert Young Mod
  3. SR22 - now that it’s been tweaked to POH correctly, I’ll be flying this a lot more.

Generally I prefer higher-perfomance single-engines, they’re a lot of fun to handle and you can still get them into most airfields, which opens up a lot of trip possibilities.

CRJ 550 (private livery) for 90% of my flights.
The rest is TMB 930 - or Top Rudder Solo, when I want to go really low and slow.

1 Like

sure! Never ever without it!
Also WT G3000 is a complete must have!

Diamond DA40 TDI, currently on a world Tour. Every time New scenery and new airfields. Sometimes challenging airfields because I mostly use very small gravel/grass airstrips with interesting approaches.

2 Likes

my favourites:

TBM930 Mugz Mod
Longitude Mod
B58

I’ve been flying the Just Flight Turbo Arrow III almost exclusively since it was released in May.

Imgur

I’ve been flying a world tour (really a North American tour so far) so I don’t have any routes that I’ve flown more than others.

Before the Turbo Arrow III:
Just Flight Arrow III
Beechcraft G36
Diamond DA62
DIamond DA40
Cessna 172
Cessna 152

I’ve also taken a couple of side trips with float planes (Icon A5 or Cessna 172).

It seems like a beautiful aircraft. I should probably purchase it :joy:

Oh nice! I love flying the SR22. Definitely one of my favorite GA planes :ok_hand:

I can’t wait for PMDG to release the 737. I’ll most likely buy it. It’s one of my favorite airliners so I’m desperate :joy:

2 Likes

It took a year, but I’m finally flying the F-14B Tomcat around south Florida, and it’s really nice at night with the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale-Key West DreamScenery I purchased from Catalog. I’ve been flying the Cessna CJ4 jet the most, and I like cross-country flights from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale, as well as international flights from London to Ft. Lauderdale or the Philippines to Los Angeles.

C172S (Default, both G1000 and round gauges)
Citation CJ4 (WT mod)
A320neo (FBW mod)
DC-6B (PMDG)

Plus some others when I have a specific need, like the Cubcrafters XCub (default, when I need a bush plane) or Baron G58 (default, when I need a light GA plane in icing conditions). And any other default plane when I just feel like some variation, but it is pretty rare.

What’s the difference between DC-6A and B? Or is it just B?

Well, if someone [Carenado], anyone [Bill Gates, a third party, the faux gods, Mickey Mouse, Father Christmas, Haynes, the devil himself, a local garage, Sir Clive Sinclair, MI5/6, CIA, Jimmy Saville or
uncle Tom Cobley and all] could fix my broken Mooney M20R, it would be the aircraft I fly the most!

Ditto. I miss that plane. It was my most flown plane until SU5 broke it… I spent so much effort creating Air Manager panels for it only to not be able to use it any more.

The G36 (with turbo mod) and the WT CJ4 have been filling the void in the meantime though.

DC-6A is a cargo variant, DC-6B is a passenger variant. Both are improvements of the original DC-6. PMDG’s DC-6 package contains both the DC-6A and the DC-6B but I prefer the DC-6B.

Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know

I really like the Icon A5 for some sightseeing, so this is the one I mostly use… sometimes I take the Extra 300 for some aerobatics. Apart from these two, I like testing different aircrafts, except for the jetliners, which I am not very interested in. I usually make short flights without a pre-defined route just to check the sceneries, mostly in Brazil and USA.

TPD should get one this one. All them aircraft folks are listing that’s apparently only on the PC version lol
For me it’s the Weaver YMF-5 and the Aviat Husky A-1C

Ah, a fellow Mooney pilot. Who likewise pines [and if you’re at all like me shouts and complains] for
the update that will put - those of us in the know - back at the controls of the splendid M20R.

The Mooney has been my go to aircraft for many years and is, in my opinion, de Rigueur
for the discerning GA pilot [I only fly GA].
Before the advent of MSFS 2020 my flight sim of choice was P3d. And it was the included ‘stock’
version that gave me my first introduction to this most versatile of aircraft.

I include a few screens to whet the lips and keep the fires burning:

Best regards

1 Like