What would make MSFS "complete" for you?

I have found that Vatsim (in larger covered airport areas) is very realistic when considering control of Gnd, Twr, Appr and Dep control. For the most realism, one only has to fly in or out of totally controlled airport areas. By totally controlled, I mean areas where volunteer controllers are manning all of the required flight control zones (Gnd, Twr, Appr, Dep and Centers).

2 Likes

High quality 3rd party airplanes

The ability to run the sim constantly at 60FPS on ultra.

1.Custom Weather File that saves your weather at different stations before you fly,i can only customize it and save it at the departure airport and that’s it.I also want to see different cloud types,precipitation like rain snow,sleet,ice and frozen rain.That’s the only thing missing from this sim that’s weather related other than seasons which we are getting next year. 2.A Learning Center that FSX&FS2004 had for teaching us how to operate the aircraft and instruments and the autopilot systems among other things.These are the things that would make the sim complete for me.

1 Like

A properly designed rotary wing SDK.

How about a non psychedelic Isle of Man :yum:

1 Like

For me just adding some regional aircraft to the game for default traffic because I do a lot of short haul flights and it will fix the traffic so we don’t have Citations as regional jets

Add these four regional aircraft as flyable default aircraft

Cessna 408 Skycourier cargo and passenger models

Embraer ERJ 145LR winglets and non winglets models

Dash 8 200

Tecnam p2012 traveler

Historical weather would be nice. And a good AI traffic system.

3 Likes

The Sky Courier is not even certified so you won’t even see them in real life.

It’ll be nice that we can restore the ability to create a gate-to-gate flight plan.
I’m sick and tired of having to land and request taxi to the gate in a heavy airliner, and the ATC gave me a Ramp GA parking spot in the most obscure place in the corner of the airport away from civilisation. It doesn’t even spawn the stairs too.

1. Fast load times

2. More emphasis on VR performance

On the worlds fastest PC msfs2020 loads painfully slow

1 Like

Even better atmospheric simulation (wind/turbulence/cloud types).
Physics improvements, especially ground handling.

I use addons for scenery and aircraft mostly so the base platform is most important to me.

2 Likes

The things that were promised since a year but not yet work should finally work - plus correct (WFoV) VR representation.

In that case I’d also take the Tecnam P2012 Traveler as well for aircraft that size but once the 408 gets certified I’d love to see see that come in as well

For starters, to get rid of the atrocious shimmering problem that they added in SU5.

2 Likes

Less “features”, more fixes.

4 Likes

Both is better… more fixes… more features…

10 Off the top of my head:-

1. Red blobs removed from major roads.
  2. Weather not changing abruptly but matched to real world.
  3. Working live air traffic with proper taxiing, flights and runway departure behaviour.
  4. Realistic surface drag for taxiing aircraft.
  5. Realistic flight modelling so slips and cross wind takes offs are realistically simulated.
  6. Some basic system stability between updates instead of fix and break, fix and break.
  7. Abolition of the green cast on roads that have plagued the sim since release.
  8. Realistic snow build up on all taxiways and runways.
  9. Realistic road traffic instead of the cartoon toy like movements we have now.
  10. Free camera movement inside aircraft
1 Like

Other than adding regional aircraft, Also adding a random flight generator, picking the loading screen location as a start option, missions like fsx, and having a random option for select aircraft

1. fix the avionics in the default planes so they function as closely as possible to their real world counterparts.
  2. improve the flight planning map
  3. improve/change the optics of the sky and clouds by increasing the cloud types and making them more solid and making rules that govern sky and cloud appearance based on whats in the sky/clouds and how much and where like smoke, dust, or water vapor. I was hoping for a more complex lighting model when I bought the sim.
1 Like

Add a complete 737 (any modern version) and a couple of high aspect ratio gliders.