When is SU16 beta coming?

SU16 beta will be before MSFS2024 is released. It was scheduled to come out in January 2025 as SU15 was going to be the last update for MSFS2020. So I’m sure there is confusion for some. But yes there will be a beta before 2024, now whether it’s released as a final build before 2024 on Nov 19th that’s a question we will have to wait for. I’d love to have the LOD restored to what it was in SU14. If we keep the current build for people who want their Avionics and non ABO performance that’s great. The beta SU16 build can be for us that what the visual fidelity returned to series x.

I wouldn’t read too much into the delay of the 707 other than AH listened to the C46 thread and want to spend more time on the 707, as they didn’t feel it was ready, was my interpretation of the post there. Nothing to do with SU16 and the GDK issues. Looks like now they are planning to release it along side SU16 in a few weeks/August. When it was scheduled to come out July 2nd… seems you’re information gathering is a bit staggered.

1 Like