Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Took me a while, put 4 more planes in my hanger last month …… and the dr.1
Great fun! Free as well, really can’t complain. 2 CTD’s , not sure about that, currently only got 16 GB RAM (which will change early next week to 32GB). A lot of time flying it though.

Couldn’t resist the Eiffel Tower!

The ‘Zero’ sits at the top of my list now, along with the Wilma - next month now, need to ‘fly’ and not ‘buy’

I would really love a fully functional glass cockpit King Air 350i!

I admire the quality of the Black Square mod, but I’m not into the steam guages.

Catalina
P3 Orion
P8 Poseidon

4 Likes

I like the Catalina as well

1 Like

The Royal New Zealand Air Force is phasing out their 6 Orions for 4 Poseidon with the first one arriving last November and the other 3 this year. They are also phasing out their Hercules which they got in the mid-1960s and are being replaced next year with 5 C-130J Super Hercules.

1 Like

Is there any developer making a A321?

Yes mate, I know, 11SQN RAAF have been training the Kiwis for the past 2 years or so. We still have 2 P3s operating with 10SQN and one with HARS. I was fortunate enough to work on P3s for 23 years and have been on P8s since 2017, being in the last group of maintainers to be trained by the USN in JAX Florida for 3 months.

Well it has been a long time since my last post and many of my wishlist have been released while some will be (hopefully) this year. Time for an update of my list.

Airliners:
PMDG 747
FBW A380

GA:
Dynamic WT9 (maybe together with a world update Slovakia, birthplace of this great plane, czech republic, poland, hungary)

Gliders:
ASK21

Helicopter:
Airbus/Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin

Other:
Paraglider

In no particular order of preference…

1. BAC / Aerospatiale Jaguar
  2. Blackburn Buccaneer
  3. Handley Page Victor
  4. Hawker Siddeley HS121 Trident
  5. Vickers VC10
  6. Hawker Siddeley HS748
  7. Vickers Vanguard
  8. Westland / Aerospatiale Gazelle
  9. English Electric Canberra
  10. Hawker Siddeley Nimrod
4 Likes

1 Lake Renegade
2 Piel Diamant
3 CF-105 Arrow - Avro Canada
4 1947 Taylorcraft
5 Catalina / PBY

That photo is absolutely incredible.

1 Like

Updated list for my most want to fly in the game aircraft

MD90
Dash 8 100-300
ERJ 145
Metroliner III
DeHavilland Dove
DeHavilland Heron
Beechcraft B1900D
Embraer 120
Namc ys11 A
A proper Embraer 195
Tecnam p2012 traveler
CRJ 200

1 Like

Dove is a great shout. :+1:

1 Like

Boeing 757
Boeing 727
Cessna 210 Centurion
Cessna 441 Conquest
Piper Saratoga
Piper Malibu/Meridian/M-series
Piper Archer TX (G1000)
Rockwell OV-10 Bronco
Grumman Albatross
PBY Catalina

3 Likes

I’d go for a Lake Renegade as well. One of the first aircraft I ever got to see close-up when one pulled up to the beach at Lake Tahoe.

1 Like

Any trijet. Most preferably a Tristar or a 727, but any other one will do too. (I know there’s one out already, but we won’t mention that one ;).

3 Likes

It is a great photo isn’t it. A lot of coordination to get them all together to make it happen.

1 Like

I’d like an Apache attack helicopter for MSFS.

2 Likes

do 228 AN-124 ATR72

Viggen made by Indiafox or DC is something I would gladly throw my hard earned cash at.

6 Likes