Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Now you’re talking. SAAB car adverts from the ‘80’s with a JA37 roaring overhead.

I remember a fantastic JA35 Draken for FSX by Bookmark Simulations, it would be great to see that updated for MSFS too. :+1:

2 Likes

That would be awesome!

F-111F Aardvark

1 Like

Northrop N-23 Pioneer…

1 Like

This was a new one for me! Surely one of the last piston engine tri-motors.

1 Like

I picked a copy of Aviation Archive - American Airliners 1945-1968 - at an Airport just before boarding a flight - and there it was on one of the back pages. Amazing aircraft….

The 727 is my absolute favourite jet, and I loved it in FS9, XP10 & 11. And I really would like to have it in MSFS.

1 Like

Boeing 717-200 / MD95.

It was basically killed by Boeing but I really like this sleek airliner with the late MD glass cockpit :slight_smile:

Another unique one on my list would be the Fairchild Dornier 728 which was so close to a first flight which unfortunately never took place…

4 Likes

B-29 is my favorite plane of all time. Knowing the cockpit and systems I think it would be a really tricky implementation but I would love to see someone do it justice.

4 Likes

Does MSFS allow for piston and jet engines on the same aircraft yet?

I think a C-123K with the big radials and turbojet boosters would be pretty interesting.

Or how about “six turning and four burning”?

5 Likes

Tiger Moth has been out for months and it’s great. Many liveries available as well. Just Flight - Ant's Airplanes Tiger Moth (MSFS)

Just Flight announced development of a Vulcan I think.

Indeed as MiddcoreGaming said, the Tiger Moth is available for the sim. It is far and away my favourite airplane in this sim and utterly, utterly recommended! Give it a shot, you won’t regret it! The feeling of flying her is in a league of its own.

1 Like

Don’t let Wilma hear you say that! I feel a lot more “engine failures” coming your way :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry was a little err to much wine when i made that post ive actually had ants tiger moth since it came out and yes very good

1 Like

ATR 72 600 is coming.

1 Like

Beechcraft T-6C Texan II

2 Likes

Consolidated P2Y.

1.We need a new F-16 A Block 10/15 with the early cockpit…and european lizard one Camouflage…

2…for the existing SC Designs Viper additional liveries hellenic and polish Block 52 advanced doubleseaters with cfts and spine …and
Israeli brakeet and chilean Vipers (payware liveries)

1. We need the F-16 Block 60/Block70
  2. We need the japanese F-2 Zero Viper
1 Like

There are Some prop airliners I really want to fly around

Let 410
DeHavilland dove
DeHavilland heron
British aerospace ATP
Fairchild Metroliner
Namac YS11A
Tecnam p2012 traveler

2 Likes

Not one of your favourite developers, so probably no access to the marketplace any time soon, but I am working on the Bronco OV10A and hopefully it is ready in a few months.

20 Likes