Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

There will be a payware L1011. Too early to show much but here is the exterior model. I’ve done a livery obviously, but there is no detail on the textures at all at this point. Systems are about 2/3 done and the flight model maybe 80% . The VC is about 2/3 but mostly still untextured. It will be a high fidelity simulation.

12 Likes

Diamond DA50 RG… Please!

I’d like to see study level A340

3 Likes

there are a few I would like to see.
1.the citabria or decathlon, a good aircraft for getting into aerobatics.
2.the Pete Bowers fly baby, it will be nice to have a nice vintage home built with a nice bit of history behind it.
3. the Pietenpol, a high wing home built form 1928 with a ford model A engine. it would definitely offer a unique flying experience.
4.A YAK-52 or YAK-50. Im a little biased about these since I have spent some time around them.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a competent model maker release the Piaggio 180 Avanti - such a unique exec turboprop that would comfortably compete with the King Air in my hangar for career mode addon time.

2 Likes

FlightFX is making one
Here is a link to the discord

1 Like

Thanks for the link! Looking forward to seeing it! I’m glad it’s in good hands, I’ve really enjoyed the Vision Jet and have high hopes for the Avanti.

I hadn’t realised the Grob 120TP was actually a turboprop ( the name is a giveaway now, but hey, could have meant anything ). A 1 tonne aerobatic two seat turboprop ( and if it’s the RAF ones at least, with ejection seats! ) that’ll do 240kts sounds immense fun.

The Beechcraft T6 Texan II is pretty fast as well doing something like 250 KTS.

It is however twice as heavy!

Grumman A6 Intruder. Reminds me of my days on the flight deck back in the ‘80s.
IMG_2360

8 Likes

I had the Razbam Intruder pack in FSX - terrific for carrier cats n traps - there was also an air to air refueling mission as the pack included the tanker version.
Would love to have an Intruder in MSFS
Skyhawk, Crusader, Corsair, Phantom, Viking, you name it

1 Like

PLEASE BRING US SCRAPPY AND DRACO!!! please🥺

1 Like

I had never heard of this before - but now I’m obsessed

1 Like

Wow! I think I like it… then I look again and think: “no!!” – but there is something about it!

That radiator is like an upscaled old Morris! Definitely from the sketchbook of Gerry Anderson!

1 Like

Are we reaching the point where we need to start making the more “imaginative” planes? Just about every real plane has been modeled in one sim or another. I was dreaming up some ideas for a steampunk airship type thing.

I saw someone asking about a particular Schneider Trophy seaplane. I have something like that in the works. No ETA yet but it has been fun to work on.

3 Likes

I think purists would say not - that they would rather see regular production aircraft, starting from the most recognizable types from military and civilian catalogs - before too many ‘what-ifs’ and hypothetical or testbed aircraft are made.
I think MSFS is ideal for any and all types that any creator cares to model - but that’s just me probably.
This particular type was apparently a secret project Ekranoplan type of ground effect aircraft - although pictured above at some altitude much beyond where you expect to see an ekranoplan.
I was just struck by the design of it and can’t help but wonder if there was an actual prototype that did the ekranoplan thing. It was a Ukrainian design but it looks other worldly - like a steam punk Flash Gordon machine

1 Like

right? I think if I look at it long enough I can hear it howling and growling along - like a Starfighter / Studebaker tractor at full tilt in a mud bog

I would love to see these :

Yes, I’m a glider guy

6 Likes

One I would like to see is the Piper Cheyenne III

6 Likes