Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Tupolev 154M
Antonov 24
Boeing 777-300ER
+
Mi-8

3 Likes

http://www.tarragonaircraft.com/en/overview/

1 Like

My latest go to aircraft has been the Caravan, and the default works well.

However I would love a study level (or even study lite) version.

1 Like

My wishlist would be (not in any particular order):
A350-900
787 (confirmed to be in development by quatitywings)
PMDG 737 (in development)
Gulfstream G650/700
Bombardier CRJ (in development by aerosoft)
Embraer E170/175/190/195 (E2 variants maybe)
A319 CEO (roadmap by aerosoft)
Airbus A220 series
Bombardier Global 5500 or at least a big private jet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All these plus MD-90, 777-300ER & A330-NEO because

5 Likes

B767 leveld

2 Likes

I forgot a330neo on my list yeah oops. One of my favourite :slight_smile:
Hope blackbox simulations (who are working on that one for p3d) will make it for FS2020 too.
Also I hope TFDI will bring their MD11 to this sim

4 Likes

I forget the beechcraft starship one, but thats not a wish, its a must :star_struck:

2 Likes

Any Piper. I especially like the V Tail V35, but any low wing Piper would be nice.

1 Like

Any A2A aircraft!

2 Likes

But in B2 form with Blue Steel!! I’d love to do that run from Wittering to Moscow :wink:

Would love them to change the current SR22 to the turbo version personally, and also add the Cirrus TKS ice protection so that it can be used in low temperatures like it can in real life.

Annoying when you have an apparent ceiling of ~18,000ft but you cant get past 3,000 because of air frame icing.

3 Likes

Eaglesoft had a beauty in FSX. Multiple factory liveries were offered as well. It was one of my favorite A/C in the FSX world… still looks pretty good too.

One of the best looking light aircraft in my opinion. Hopefully Asobo will open up the default for modification soon enough as they have done with others.

1 Like

I agree the SR22 should be improved. It’s one of the most popular GA planes IRL.

2 Likes

Oh… I dream about starting this beauty cold and dark… Hearing that “Millenium Falcon” starter at least four times… And it is a taildragger!!!

Color Photographed B-17E in Flight.jpg
Por U.S. Air Force photo - <a rel="nofollow" class="external free" href="http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/060515-F-1234S-018.jpg">http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/060515-F-1234S-018.jpg</a>, Domínio público, Hiperligação

6 Likes

Antonov AN-12
AN-22
AN-24 - AN-32
AN-74
AN-124
AN-225

Ilyushin IL-62
IL-76
IL-96

Tupolev Tu-22M
Tu-95
Tu-134 (in development!!)
Tu-142
Tu-154
Tu-160
Tu-204 & Tu-214

Yakovlev Yak-40 & Yak-42

6 Likes

Hello, my name is Jon and I am an ex balloonist and I’ve always wanted to have a flyable hot air balloon in MSFS2020, especially with the new real world weather it would create a great platform for other balloonists.

Not to mention the scenery…

Just imagine it, you takeoff from an airport or airfield, you climb higher and you use different altitudes to essentially steer the Balloon and you fly over your favourite part of the world whether it’s over Rome, the alps (yes its possible) over Bristol (the home of hot air balloons) or even your own house and in a way its VFR as you know where your going through landmarks and reading maps

Now believe it or not there are more than 100k balloonists worldwide. And I’ve asked a few that I have flown with and they all agree that a balloon simulator would be an amazing thing to play. I know I’m just one person to you but trust me, if you bring other aircraft such as balloons it will open the door to another demographic of people who would purchase the Sim just to fly a balloon over their favourite places (weather permitting haha) yet again they Can turn off live weather but where’s the fun in that.

Please respond to this as I feel very passionate about it and believe it would work.

Not to mention… You would be the first ever aircraft sim to put a realistic flyable hot air balloon in a sim.

Get Outlook for Android

5 Likes

Boeing 727, Boeing 757/767, Boeing 737 (hurry up PMDG). My Dad flew all of these, so I would like to fly them too.

4 Likes

Just watched the first episode of a re-run of ‘Plane Resurrection’. There’s your wishlist right there :slightly_smiling_face: Douglas A1 Skyraider, DH Mosquito, DHC4 Caribou. OV10, Percival Mew Gull, Yak 3, Westland Lysander, B17, B25, B29, AT6 Texan and more.

1 Like