Who flew FS on MSN Gaming Zone lobby? Reunite here

What is geoff ?

Jumbo_Jet

A mess is the Multiplayer Eventt listing

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/community/community-fly-in-events/143

Jumbo Jet use to be a major mess, but it seems he has sorted himself out over the past 10 years !!

major mess? What?! Its called having a laugh lol. You are way serious sometimes

Yes the Multiplayer event listing is a joke and they should bring back a zone style lobby.

Maybe, perhaps they will recruit you back as a Member Plus, rofl. Boy I remember the sucking up people did to get that status.

oh yeah, it’s a scattered unorganized mess in there.
but i did take part in an event organized there yesterday, and there were probably around 50-80 other players in the event.

They need to sort this out - perhaps a gaming lobby like the old days - how do we suggest this to Microsoft/ Asibo?

the closest you’ll come to that at this point in time is via the MS Flight Simulator discord page.

you would then meetup with people who are online and go from there. i agree though, a dedicated area where you can invite people, setup a flight plan, and then launch from there would be ideal.

1 Like

Glad you agree with me!!! with the new flight sim, it has so much potential that needs to be unleashed - and a dedicated area for Multiplayer would be perfect!! make sure you also suggest this in the “wish list” area of the forum - the more posts they get, the more likely they will do it!

1 Like

wow thank you, I am joining now as ID Jumbo_Jet for some nostalgia!

I’ve just joined Flight Sim Discord Server - username Jumbo_Jet - i have resurrected.

I’ve just joined Flight Sim Discord Server - username Jumbo_Jet

1 Like

JJ - When the MSFS 2020 MP server crashes, you know were we will all be looking and pointing a finger !!!

1 Like

Haha. You make me laugh. It’s RichardRaine you need to watch.

ROFL, BRENDAN from Zone is on discord chat lobby. It’s like a Zone reunion. Do you use discord?

How embarrassing !!! I tried to use it for the 1st time this evening, and it was not clear to me how to even chat with a Mic … I felt like such a Noob !!

OMG Brendan — I remember his as if it was yesterday … Where is he on Discord.
Do we need to make/get a Zone Lobby Reunion Room !!!

I’ll be glad to get away from this typing, and back to Voice Comms …

the nice thing about Discord is you can create your own discord channel, and invite anyone you wish to it.

so your idea of a Zone Lobby Reunion Room is more than doable in Discord. the hardest part would be finding all your old Zone friends from back in the day to invite to your Discord channel. if you have their emails, i believe you can send a Discord invite straight to someone’s email address.

1 Like

OK, so it a server is created, is it permanent;y there, even if nobody is in it ?

I’ve already got four or five straight away I can add to it… Can someone create the Zone Lobby reunion server please on discord, I am really up for this, and sounds like a LOT of fun. Brendan remembers me and he has some screenshots he will dig out.

yes, when you first create the discord channel, only yourself will be in it until you start inviting people.
it should be permanent, or at least until discord goes the way of myspace and aol.

1 Like

OK, I am sitting on a server MS Zone Reunion

1 Like

also, there’s a fly in event starting in 15 minutes.
it’s listed in the community fly in events link i posted previously. the people hosting this event usually get alot of participation, so the skies may be really crowded. :slight_smile:

1 Like