Who is hyped for WU6?

hey guys, what’s the ETA on this patch?

8 minutes,

1 Like

Lol, yes, I won’t hold my breath.

Normally 15.00 Zulu. So in 6 min. But no guarantees :wink:

I am more interested in the fixes than new content. I am in Arizona, USA and when I get a chance to fly, live time/weather, it is dark in Europe.

1 Like

Ultimately, only want fixes to SU5, and no regressions. Rest I don’t care about. Still SO MANY old bugs / things broken… please fix the core of the sim first.

2 Likes

let’s cross fingers guys

I hope the servers wont die again :wink:

It isn’t 50% of the planet though, only 20% of the southern hemisphere is landmass.

The vast majority of air traffic and the majority of the planet (not including oceans) is northern hemisphere. It would be nice but it does make more sense to focus on that first.

1 Like

For me I hope the buildings are fixed, mine look burned down even when I have my Xbox plugged I to the LAN. The black out screen but I hope is fixed as well as the game completely crashing. Some lights on my 737 do not work, only half of the lights turn on. But more importantly I want my buildings to not look like their on fire :joy:amazing game tho

1 Like

the thing is we do not have a choise to download the update or NOT. We are all inbetween a rock and a very hard place. We should ask Microsoft and Asobo how confident they are with this update and what guarantees they are giving us.
:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

My first post in the forum just to say! It’s just about time!!

Fingers crossed to everyone, and good luck. I’m on XBOX with no real issues currently, but wish my PC based Brothers and Sisters get the bug fixes they deserve :slight_smile:

1 Like

Asobo lied with their pre release trailers, we were sold a sim under false pretenses and we all had stutters and freezes that they did NOT have in their advertising videos.
It really is that simple.
They have also been working on this sim for a number of years so I don’t get all this “Give them time rubbish”
How much time do they actually need to get a sim that does as their advertising stated, even their system requirements were a lie and that is why they have now reduced the graphics in order to smoothe out flight on what I would call some EXTREMELY high end PC’s.

1 Like

I’m hoping for some much needed fixes here especially the atc climb issue believe me, I’m not gonna miss that one

1 Like

Oh you do have bugs on XBox partly the same as PC has. You just haven’t noticed yet or you don’t care. Eg. Flightplanner, ATC, Weather, Systems, Flightmodels … the list goes on.

4 Likes

The answer would be a deafening silence !

I cannot stop laughing at all the comments. Somebody is going to close this topic down…you watch. It’s brilliant
:+1: :+1:

1 Like

ATC climb issue was really the worst! Hope they fixed it.

3 Likes

They didn’t test their sim with a plethora of different systems and different internet speeds. Next time go purchase their system and internet

1 Like

Loading really fast right now. Could you all wait till i’m finished?