Why do I see the xbox controller during loading a flight (on PC, without an xbox controller)

Hi, maybe someone can help me out.
After SU6 my loading screen (during loading a specific flight) looks like that:

Is this normal that it now shows the xbox controller layout? And if not, how can I get rid of this ?

I am NOT on xbox, and I do NOT have a xbox controller.

Thanks for any help!

2 Likes

It is just a generic load screen. No different than showing you a 172 flying through a mountain valley when you are loading a flight using a 747 out of Tokyo. Unrelated. Hardly worth modding your startup routines just to make it go away.

1 Like

I had the same display at beginning of September.
Read it here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/need-help-to-disable-this-display/449405

I started the exact thread to you a couple of months ago. I fixed it by changing the settings.

I’m not where I can pull up my FS settings, but it was the cockpit interaction settings toggle. I’ll reply again with more detailed info.

Check this thread and I had one on Avsim which is where I think the suggestion for fixing originated.

i changed cockpit interaction to lock, and it went away. then i changed back to legacy and it was still gone!

I have tried now the suggestions here in the thread, unfortunatly they didn’t help.
Honestly I don’t care really much if this stupid controller is shown or not. I’ll live with it for now an hope the next update will get rid of this.
Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.