Why not the "other" business jets?

If they ever introduce the Falcon,maybe it would be nice to give the option for 2 or 3 engines.
Like how they gave the option water /land plane for 1 of the smaller planes.

Yet, they become the future pilots and customers !
Planes will be developed more and more “around the joystick”,
means software and virtual flying.
No progress without these techniques !
bye ,walter.

1 Like

I know we’ll never get a Gulfstream, but man…the new G700 would be a dream come true!

7 Likes

Hello everyone!

One thing missing in flight sims for a long time are Bizjets, unfortunately it still is today in FS with the exception of the GREAT JOB Working Title is doing with the CJ4 (Thanks guys for your work :airplane:).
I understand that they could not have the same appeal like most famous airliners but I’m pretty sure a lot of simmers will gladly add beautiful and fast classics like LearJet or Cessna in their MSFS Hangar in order to fly interesting new custom routes not scheduled.

I’d personally love to fly a good “study level” (yeah, I know it means everything and nothing) long-range Executive jet like Bombardier Global 8000, Falcon 8/7X, etc.

Is there someone thinking/deciding/working under this category for the future?
I wish I won’t have to hope getting rich and buy a real one :joy:

Regards from Italy,
Alex

You might enjoy the WorkingTitle CJ4. You can get it here: https://www.workingtitle.aero/packages/cj4/

1 Like

Thank you for the reply! Appreciated :airplane:
I’m enjoying the CJ4 a lot and the guys from WorkingTitle are doing an amazing job.

I would love it, but only with the appropriate avionics to match rather than a bodge. Like I would love a fully modelled ATP as well. These mid range, high tempo aircraft are great fun to fly and operate.

1 Like

No sorry, I’m not working on any business jets for MSFS.

A gulfstream is a must, this aircraft are awesome. I will never come near to a real one so it would be real fun to have them in the sim.

5 Likes

Renewing the thread. I would love to see the Flight 1 mustang become available for Fs2020 or any biz jet that uses a G1000 as opposed to the G3000.

4 Likes

That would be nice if the Gulfstream aircraft were out there!

1 Like

Business jets we have:

Cessna Citation CJ4 (Asobo/Working Title)
Cessna Citation Longitude (Asobo)
Embraer Phenom 300E (Sim Federation)
Boeing 737-700 BBJ (PMDG)

Business jets in development:

Honda Jet (FlightFX)
Cirrus Vision Jet (FlightFX)
Bombardier Challenger 300 (Horizon Simulations)
Falcon 900EX (Paused)
“A Cessna Private Jet” (This is why the Falcon is paused)
Embraer Phenom 100 (Ouroboros Jets)
Embraer Phenom 300 (Ouroboros Jets)
Embraer Legacy 650 (NextGen Simulations)
Cessna Citation Mustang (Cockspur)

At least half of those under development will probably never release. Horizon has paused development until “summer 2022”, and the Falcon project has paused as they “work on a Cessna Private Jet”. FlightFX is very promising, as is Ouroboros Jets.

I’m hoping Carenado will bring over their Phenom 100 and their Falcon FA50 EX. The Legacy 650 is one of my favorites, but I doubt NextGen will ever get to it. (The XCrafts version was my most flown aircraft prior to MSFS) I absolutely hate discord, but I’ve tried my best to keep on top of all the various developers working on business jets.

If anyone knows of any projects I haven’t listed, please let me know!

1 Like

Would rather see a Dassault Falcon.

1 Like

Any updates in the MSFS biz jet world? Any developers coming up with anything??

1 Like

We’re supposed to be getting a Citation Mustang in the next few months by Cockspur. A few reviewers have pre-release previews on YouTube.

Everyone else has been pretty quiet.

Iris on their Facebook page asked a week or so back whether they should focus on the PC24 or the PC9 next.

I’d be interested in the PC24 and the PC9!

1 Like

Hello,
Please discuss third-party aircraft in the Third Party Addon Discussion category and not here. Thank you.

In an effort to keep the topic of business jets alive, here’s an updated list of what we currently have.

Business jets we have:

Boeing 737-800 BBJ2 (PMDG)
HondaJet (FlightFX)

I’ve not looked to see if any other devs have made progress.

2 Likes

In an effort to keep the topic of business jets alive, here’s an updated list of what we currently have.

Business jets we have:

Boeing 737-800 BBJ2 (PMDG)
HondaJet (FlightFX)
Cirrus Vision Jet (FlightFX)

Cockspur has also announced on their Facebook “ANNOUNCEMENT
Coming very soon from one of our talented indie developers is the G650!
Expect more info shortly.”

I’ve not looked to see if any other devs have made progress.

3 Likes