Why not the "other" business jets?

Tony Dinozo in N>C>I>S> : It’s a Gulfstram!

1 Like

Looks like that one is actually unpainted. The green appears to be zinc chromate primer and the brown is probably composite materials. Would be cool to have in MSFS!

1 Like

oh its a natural beauty then :star_struck: :heart_eyes: & would love to see the unpainted edition if that is unpainted :crazy_face:
Found this image for “fastest jets in the world”

The Dassault Facon is in the top it seems. Certainly one of the more aestetical pleasing ones in the list.The so called fastest one in the list reminds me a bit of a concorde.

This Falcom looks similar to the unpainted one,minus the outspoken brown material from previous picture.
Thiis on the other hand is a very striking livery ;

2 Likes

Those Dassault 3 holers look very funny, like a cartoon plane. Why did they go with three instead of two (more efficient) powerful tfans? Just curious.

With trijet configuration they have a bit more safety in hot and high conditions. It also provides more routings on long, over-water legs.

3 Likes

Oh ok, the ETOPS thing? I didn’t think of that. Thanks!

Precisely why back in the day they made the 727, DC10 etc to get around the (then) restrictive twin engine rules.

Its a real shame the Aerion is no more, would have been a great jet.

1 Like

The third engine allows for more direct routings since being a trijet it does not have to adhere to ETOPS rules. Specially for long over water flights like over the vast Pacific or Polar routes.

1 Like

Some of you may already know, but there IS a HondaJet in the works right now, a labor of love done by just one guy! (And a small army of helpers and testers, myself among them).

Also noticed someone posted about the PC-24, well, that’s coming too! (Although one might worry about the “recreational” wording used).

1 Like

Globals : Xpress, XRS, 5000 - 5500,6000 -6500, 7000-7500

Challenger 350.

Did I mention my affinity for Globals in the sim?

2 Likes

I with you - I just wanted something with a Vision cockpit. I’m somewhat familiar with them…

1 Like

Just want a Beech Starship … unmitigated disaster … but so so prurty …

A global 6000 was started and featured in several sites back in May. But they (pj simulations) disappeared rather quickly.

2 Likes

I hold on to the slim glimmer of hope that given that there is a CRJ (Bombardier product) that there potentially could be a Global or Challenger one day. If the limitation is manufacturer trademark, or whatever…

True, but I’m still trying to determine what’s better, going over the top, or going down under.

The CRJ is not a Bombadier product in 2021 …

There’s still always Embraer jets

If I were a marketing manager with an aircraft company I would be
eager to place my airplanes into the sim.
I couldn’t imagine any better way to introduce my planes.

bye, walter

If your trying to sell a 20 million dollar business jet as an exclusive sophisticated very high class product to multi millionaires and the CEOs of international corporations, having YouTube videos everywhere of 15 year olds flying your product upside down through the Eiffel Tower and scud running at traffic light height through the streets of Manhattan may not necessarily be the best publicity.

3 Likes

Aerion sure would have been an interesting jet.Almost a hybrid rocket /jet .Didn’t know it was no more.Just like the Concorde then I guess