Working Title Joins Microsoft Flight Simulator Family - Announcement, FAQ & Twitch Segment

I was hoping for a partnership like this. This kind of expertise and integration with the community is just what Asobo needs to make this sim great. It’s been a huge, missing piece of the puzzle.

Take that you trolls out there who kept whining about what a bad idea it is to marry third-party devs into the core development of the sim :laughing:

4 Likes

Just want to congratulate you guys on what you’ve accomplished and where it’s lead you. You’ve not only won the hearts of the community with your outstanding work, but even impressed MS enough to be onboarded as part of the team. And that’s no small feat. It speaks volumes about the quality of your work as welll as the knowledge and expertise you bring to the table.

Despite the fact that you can’t be open with the community about things in the works any more and will be bound to official release schedules, I think this is a huge step in the right direction for both your team and MSFS as a whole.

I wish you and the whole WT team nothing but the best.

Well played gents. A reward well deserved.

13 Likes

Agree 100% and many congratulations!

1 Like

1 Like

Great news on WT, should have done this a long time ago… Asabo needs a LOT of help! Hopefully this allows them to focus on the core system and issues. 80% of my community folder contents start with “workingtitle”. Now pull in FBW, doing amazing work…

2 Likes

Wow! Best news I’ve had today, and best news with regard to MSFS I’ve had all year. This is outstanding thinking on the part of MS and Asobo… cheers, congrats, and kudos!

Well done… bravo!

:smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks I added it to the original post.

2 Likes

Super glad of the news. WT mods are essentials IMO

hope the 1st thing you’ll work on will be the 180 degree bug for the approach waypoint

1 Like

Great, makes it easier to find.

Awesome news, congrats to the Working Title team. Can’t wait to see VNAV implemented into our favorite GA planes in the future!

1 Like

Congratulations to the WT team! I wish them every success and hope to see all the great improvements soon.

1 Like

Very smart move! I posted in another forum that it was going to take a third party in the spirit of Working Title to ultimately deliver a more authentic drop-in replacement avionics suite. I didn’t realize that it would be WT in an official capacity!

And then when they teased the avionics topic early in today’s Q&A, I thought maybe they were going to announce an official partnership with Garmin. That would have been good too, but honestly, WT perhaps brings an even broader perspective to the table!

3 Likes

Excellent news both for WT who continue to do a awesome job, makes the future look a lot more promising with the avionics sdie of the sim. FBW would be another team that would be a great asset to the future development of the sim… I can see some real good times coming…

2 Likes

Congratulations WT, Asobo and Microsoft! This is great news for everyone and I love that all sides have the courage to do this!

6 Likes

Indeed-love their mods already and excited what they’ll bring to the sim now WT has partnered!

2 Likes

This is indeed incredibly great news! What WT has done to the CJ4 is so impressive. Speed, quality, and professionalism has been my experience with WT. Just take a look at the CJ4 compared to all other planes → fully custom flight plan manager that eliminates all “USR” waypoint issues, fully functioning VNAV, and now Charts integration (a life saver for us VR users) just to name a few features.

Microsoft/Asobo made a power play move here, and I think it’s going to greatly payoff. I am excited for the future of this sim!

4 Likes

Huge congratulations to Working Title and Asobo. The pace at which things are happening around this product are incredible and exciting!

3 Likes

I am absolutely overjoyed with this announcement. The WT team have developed and introduced so much innovation in their systems and have created many firsts in MSFS.

I wish Working Title Simulations and Asobo and MS continued success.

2 Likes

Best news of the day. There’s hope!!!

3 Likes

Great news. Congrats to Working Title and to all of us… we will benefit immensely from this.

1 Like